[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper league keepers?

fitzkek

As stated in prior posts, I'm in a ten team 4-man keeper. It's a PPR league. Decimal scoring with 1 point for every yard rushing/receiving regardless of position (.1 per yard). Passing 1 point per 20 yards. (.05 p/yd). It seems that QB's score an awful lot of points if you have a good one. 6 pts per any/every TD and -2 for turnovers of any kind.

With all that said, I have 7 guys that I'm pulling my hair out over. I listed them w/total points on the year last season and their avg. based on games played.

Palmer - 334.2 (20.89)

V.Young - 249.25 (16.62)

R.Bush - 267.6 (16.73)

Portis - 128.3 (16.04)

M. Turner - 69.9 (5.83)

Roy Williams - 251.2 (15.7)

T.J. Housh - 252.7 (18.05)

What's making this so hard on me I think is the loyalty I have w/Palmer and Housh since I've kept for 2-3 years now. I'm really intrigued by having Young and Bush next season. That could be fun and explosive. Turner may also pan out nice if he actually gets picked up by the Jets or whoever as a starter. Any ideas?

Palmer, Bush, Portis, Roy Williams

With only 4 keepers, you can't afford to hold youth and hope they pan out.

Roy is a legit #1, Housh is a clear #2 WR. Roy gets more opportunities, that is why he gets the edge. Housh is a guy you may be able to pick up in the draft in the first 3-4 rounds.

Young is unproven and still without a lot of weapons, and Palmer is a proven starting fantasy QB.

Bush and Portis (unless you really want to gamble on Turner and can trade Portis if you fear Betts getting carries) have shown they have what it takes to be every week fantasy starting RBs, something Turner has yet to show (bad situation, but until he shows something, he can't be considered a top 4 round guy)

Roy is a legit #1, Housh is a clear #2 WR. Roy gets more opportunities, that is why he gets the edge. Housh is a guy you may be able to pick up in the draft in the first 3-4 rounds.

Young is unproven and still without a lot of weapons, and Palmer is a proven starting fantasy QB.

Bush and Portis (unless you really want to gamble on Turner and can trade Portis if you fear Betts getting carries) have shown they have what it takes to be every week fantasy starting RBs, something Turner has yet to show (bad situation, but until he shows something, he can't be considered a top 4 round guy)

+1

I'd keep Palmer, Bush, Portis, and Roy Williams.

What's wrong with unloading a handful of your guys in a trade to make the decision easier?

It's worth exploring in my opinion. If the offers turn up nothing, then labor over your decision.

Yeah, that's what I've been trying to do. :D Not a lot of people in my league are eager to trade at the moment for whatever reason. I guess I'm asking for advice if I'm not able to move anyone.

If you don't have to submit your keepers for some time, I would wait and see where Turner goes if anywhere. If you have to submit right away, Palmer, Bush, Portis, and Williams. I would think hard on keeping Turner over Portis depending upon if he gets traded and to who.

If you don't have to submit your keepers for some time, I would wait and see where Turner goes if anywhere. If you have to submit right away, Palmer, Bush, Portis, and Williams. I would think hard on keeping Turner over Portis depending upon if he gets traded and to who.

I totally agree with you there. I'm actually trying to trade Portis for a pick at the moment and hoping the Turner pans out.

Definitely Turner over Roy if he gets any kind of chance to be a starter. You can easily get a WR near Roy's value in the 5th round.

It's going to be a tough call. My keepers are due at noon on draft Saturday. So, more than likely, Turner will be dealt on draft day and I'll have already put him into the draft pool. I can't take the chance of hoping he's traded and than be stuck w/LT's backup.

Palmer - 334.2 (20.89)

V.Young - 249.25 (16.62)

R.Bush - 267.6 (16.73)

Portis - 128.3 (16.04)

M. Turner - 69.9 (5.83)

Roy Williams - 251.2 (15.7)

T.J. Housh - 252.7 (18.05)

Can't keep Turner unless I know he's a starter and even then you may have better options. I would go with these 4

I'm in this camp. I like Housh and he's a good guy, BUT Bush in a PPR league is a must imo.