[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One of my home town Heroes

Homer J

NORTH LOGAN, Utah -- A University of Southern California hockey goalie put on a show, but it had nothing to do with stopping shots.

Mickey Meyer rode his stick like a horse, dropped his bulky pants, mooned the crowd and slapped his buttocks during a game against Brigham Young University, police said.

He was ejected and ticketed for lewdness, a misdemeanor, after an officer who was working security at the rink said he witnessed the scene Saturday.

"I had my fill of these refs," Meyer said on an Internet broadcast of the game, according to The Herald-Journal of Logan.

Meyer's antics occurred while play was stopped and referees were trying to sort out penalties in the third period of a consolation game in the ACHA West Regional tournament at Eccles Ice Center.

The junior from Clinton, N.Y., was "riding his hockey stick like a horse and slapping his butt," North Park Officer Mike Stauffer said in a report.

After pulling down his pants, Meyer slapped his bare bottom several times, Stauffer said.

Am I the only one who sees the similarities to Slapshot?

Thats the first thing I thought of. :D You know that kid has seen it.

Ned Braden spies his estranged wife in the crowd, wearing fashionable clothes and a hairdo. He skates out to center ice and strips off his uniform -- even the band gets into the act by playing "The Stripper". Suddenly, the teams stop fighting and start laughing -- all except Syracuse captain Tim "Dr Hook" McCracken, who demands the referee stop Braden. When the official refuses, McCracken sucker-punches the ref, causing the referee to forfeit the game, and the Federal League championship, to the Chiefs. The team celebrates by parading around the ice with the championship trophy, carried by a jockstrap-only-clad Braden.

Am I the only one who sees the similarities to Slapshot?

That was my second thought after I read it. The first was, that kid use to play for the town I live in, Clinton NY (who is also the defending 2x NY state champions). We have the section III championship tomorrow night!

Captain Kirk would beat the crap outta Homer!! :D

no ...................he ......................................... would ..................................... talk .............................................. him ..................................................... to...........................................................................

sleep

Edited by Yukon Cornelius