[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I guess the ban on skinny models hasn't hit the US

detlef

Sorry I don't have a link to it 'cause it was from a hard copy of the New York Times Fashion Magazine that was left at my restaurant. We were thumbing through it and it was completely appalling. Every woman in there was skinny to the point of being completely figure-less and half looked strung out on heroin. Sunken eyes, pale greenish faces, the whole-nine. Those who didn't look sick, looked like they were about 12 years old.

Don't get me started on the clothes. They looked like freaking clowns. Straight out of the Mugatu Deralict catalog. Clowns in goofy-assed clothes that cost like $3500 for a shirt.

Never ceases to amaze me.

If they got the big pillows I can overlook the skeleton.

They usually dont..I see them in the garment center all the time especially during fashion week..They are all very tall with long skinny legs and mostly european