[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit Tiger Game with Huddlers

Puddy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday is horrible for me. I'm the praise band leader at my wife's church, and so attendance is kind of mandatory. We could *maybe* skip out after the choir anthem in the second service (I'm in the choir too), break all kinds of laws getting down there, and somehow park, and we'd still probably miss the first inning or so. Oh I forgot, was this a wives/kids/girlfriends event in the first place?

Peace

policy

Sunday is horrible for me. I'm the praise band leader at my wife's church, and so attendance is kind of mandatory. We could *maybe* skip out after the choir anthem in the second service (I'm in the choir too), break all kinds of laws getting down there, and somehow park, and we'd still probably miss the first inning or so. Oh I forgot, was this a wives/kids/girlfriends event in the first place?

Peace

policy

I definitely don't want to be responsible for you missing anything church related (I mean I want to get in heaven too). I don't think anyone is bringing SO's. There's only so much discussion about purple genies and sheep humpers that Mrs. Puddy can take.

Thanks for responding anyway. I'm sure there will be other opportunities in the future.

Okay - I tried to get this going last year then actually was the one to screw everything up by forgetting I had a business visitor coming to town.

Well I would like to plan early. The St. Louis Cardinals are coming to town May 18th-20th. That's a weekend which should make it easy to plan for. The game times are as follows:

Friday 18th - 7:05

Saturday 19th - 7:05

Sunday 20th - 1:05

Individual game tickets went on sale today and these will probably be hot sellers. Post here if you are interested and which day you prefer. Let's plan on buying tickets on Wednesday which will give us a few days to figure this out and hopefully allow us enough time to purchase before they sellout. Once we have the total we need I'll purchase them and everyone can just pay me.

Oh and Friday and Saturday nights they have a pretty good fireworks show if that tickles any of your fancies.

Puddy - in

Wiegie - maybe

Furd - in

Egret - in

Dr. Love - in for the ticket at least

Swashbucklers - in

ChuckB - in

Twiley - in

Chiefjay - ??

:D Really?

I'm out , I've got some infant CPR class that weekend. Apparently that's more important than baseball. :D

I plan on getting the tickets tomorrow.

I've updated the first post with the list of people.

Maybe these are the types of reasons it's hard for you to organize things :tup:

Edited by ChuckB

I definitely don't want to be responsible for you missing anything church related (I mean I want to get in heaven too). I don't think anyone is bringing SO's. There's only so much discussion about purple genies and sheep humpers that Mrs. Puddy can take.

Thanks for responding anyway. I'm sure there will be other opportunities in the future.

No SO for this guy. Mrs. Egret said I can play with my imaginary friends without her.

No SO for this guy. Mrs. Egret said I can play with my imaginary friends without her.

This approval only came after she met some of us to prove you weren't really spending your time online with teacher groupies.

I have the tickets. They are going fast for that series and the Boston and Yankee series.

We are in the upperdeck left field. I sat in the same section for the All-Star game a couple of years ago and they were fine. Instead of 8 tickets in the same row we seats 1-4 row E and 1-4 row F.

Looking forward to it. :D

I have the tickets. They are going fast for that series and the Boston and Yankee series.

We are in the upperdeck left field. I sat in the same section for the All-Star game a couple of years ago and they were fine. Instead of 8 tickets in the same row we seats 1-4 row E and 1-4 row F.

I got dibs on a seat next to Twoobs. She's in right?

Where can I send the check?

:D