[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboyz1

:D No doubt. If I was Jack, I'd be like "pull this b1tch over NOW---I'm getting some Carl's Jr!"

What's funny is either my wife or I always, every time there's a pause and Jack is 'reflecting' throw in a "man, I would love a damn meal once in a while" or "where's a damn toilet - haven't sh*t in 12 hours" line

And don't you think CTU would be ordering pizza's by the dumpster full....

i noticed there were no comments on this week's show. i just got around to watching it. i say this as a fan of "24" since its first episode: this show is bad. and it's not even guilty-pleasure bad, it's just bad. it's so bad i think i've begun rooting for the terrorists.

Edited by montster

i noticed there were no comments on this week's show. i just got around to watching it. i say this as a fan of "24" since its first episode: this show is bad. and it's not even guilty-pleasure bad, it's just bad. it's so bad i think i've begun rooting for the terrorists.

Yup.........it's closer to Soap Opera then kickass action drama........ :D

spoilers ...

it is bad. the last one seemed to deemphasize jack completely to the point where you don't even care about his involvement. and you mean to tell me that after 2 years of solid-as-they-come aaron taking care of the ex-lady that she is still on edge enough to knife logan during a nuclear crisis?

let's recap. in less than a day, a nuke has been detonated in LA, a world renowned terrorist has turned himself in, an assasination attempt involving a bomb nearly killed the president, americans took the russian consulate by force, and an ex-president was murdered by his ex-wife. what's next?

the disappointing thing is that the season got off to a strong start with jack being released and a nuke actually being detonated. the story of how the innocent family was pulled in and the underlying racial tensions in the neighborhood was some good gritty drama that culminated in the shocking explosion. from there, it just seems like they are pulling out everything they can ...

i also have a bad feeling that jack will be dead soon and they are grooming ricky for next season. this would complete the total meltdown of one of the greatest shows in tv history ...

spoilers ...

i also have a bad feeling that jack will be dead soon and they are grooming ricky for next season. this would complete the total meltdown of one of the greatest shows in tv history ...

I thought that with Tony in one of the earlier seasons.

I was SHOCKED last night :D There is a MOLE IN CTU! :D That at least happens a couple times a season, doesn't it? Nothing more predictable on the show. One helluva HR screening they got there.

I thought that with Tony in one of the earlier seasons.

I was SHOCKED last night :D There is a MOLE IN CTU! :D That at least happens a couple times a season, doesn't it? Nothing more predictable on the show. One helluva HR screening they got there.

for some reason i think the mole is MILO or someone else :tup:

While the mole part just seems to be an every other year thing (between that and the fact most of their senior staff is 25 and younger, their recruitment seems to suck), i thought monday's show was a much better one that most of this year - might be heading in the right direction finally. Finally some action and sticking to the story without too much meandering (although the whole Audrey is dead thing was pretty stupid if it really doesn't have anything to do with the plot)

Holding out hope that it's the start of a good set of shows down the stretch.

While the mole part just seems to be an every other year thing (between that and the fact most of their senior staff is 25 and younger, their recruitment seems to suck), i thought monday's show was a much better one that most of this year - might be heading in the right direction finally. Finally some action and sticking to the story without too much meandering (although the whole Audrey is dead thing was pretty stupid if it really doesn't have anything to do with the plot)

Holding out hope that it's the start of a good set of shows down the stretch.

jack is gonna kick some Chinese Ass next season(there were just laying the foundation early) :D

or maybe audrey isnt really dead(but my wife did say she has a gig on another show)

Edited by keggerz

jack is gonna kick some Chinese Ass next season(there were just laying the foundation early) :D

or maybe audrey isnt really dead(but my wife did say she has a gig on another show)

she was on "the nine," which was why she left "24."

isn't there a "24" movie in the works? i can't remember if they said that was happening. if so, it could easily be about jack going off to avenge audrey's death.

so ricky's a bad guy ... then he's a good guy!

so the president is near death ... now he's OK!

so rain man is almost shot in the head ... then he's fine!

so there is a mole in CTU ... now there's not!

so she doesn't like milo ... then they are making out!

it twists and it turns and bit by bit ... i care less and less. i don't need to be shocked continuously - just give me a good story and some drama.

Actually thought this week was pretty good - seems to have turned a corner a bit to me. Looking forward to it again (although Prison Break has definitely trumped it in my viewing rotation).

Still waiting for Kim to make her appearance....

Just caught up on the last 4 episodes off the tivo...meh

it got to the point where i didn't care if i fast forwarded through the show off the commercials

it was just bad, laugh out load bad.

when Mrs. Logan stabbed Pres. Logan they jumped the shark.

I liked last nights episode. I new Palmer would wake up & stop the bomb but besides for that I thought it was good.

I was waiting for Brady to die but I'm glad he didn't. I think they used him to show the kinder side of Jack.

I though Gradenko would get away in a stupid way but he didn't.

I hate Doyle's guts so if he died I'd care less.

The other guy that turned on Doyle obviously wants to have sex with Milo as he couldn't be more gay. NTTAWWT

I'm really glad they dropped the whole Morris drinking story as again he & Chloe could die & I wouldn't care.