[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would you do?

Capt. Waffle

The name escapes me now, but the creator of Godzilla passed....I guess a year or two ago. So, the last movie "Final Wars" could be the end of the line for Big G. However, as I understand it, his grandson now owns the right to the charecter, as they never sold them exclusively to Toho Productions. I guess with all the merchandise...heck, down to little valentine cards for the kids, to funny adult birthday cards for older birthdays that may require Godzilla's heat ray to light all the candles. It would appear that the gravy train is well in place, but the kid in me wishes they would keep making those campy things for years to come. The thread about Captain America just got me thinking about all those icons that have been with us through our childhood and our still relevant (loose term) today. So, just how old is Bruce Wayne now(1937)???

Ah, I see the Huddles official azzhole has made an appearance-looks as if the stories are true....you are a major azzhole, so keep up the good work. Try not to get banned this year tool.

hey, he's not a bad person, just misunderstood!

Edited by seminoles

Ah, I see the Huddles official azzhole has made an appearance-looks as if the stories are true....you are a major azzhole, so keep up the good work. Try not to get banned this year tool.

I don't think DMD has made him 'official' yet. He has to wait his turn for that title.

I don't think DMD has made him 'official' yet. He has to wait his turn for that title.

Lurked for awhile last year-so I saw the carnage. Just seems like a MB is not the place to vent your issues, but I've seen how it is for Noobs, but hey I've got kids-so I understand. So, if playing the azzhole hand is good thearpy for the lad-be my guest....just know I'm laughing hard at ya.

Well, I had to start a thread at some point....so consider this my Led(lead)Zepplin.

Well at least you didn't come into this message board ripping people for drinking like some other dumbass did. :D

live and learn ( and take a few lumps along the way ) :doh:

A few? I looked like Will Smith from Hitch. :tup:

You just got bumped up my respecto-meter a few notches with that one :D

Just speaking the truth my man and the fact is if only I knew then what I know now things would've been different. Thanks for the two cents though. :D

You be Welcome Teach.

I do have to admit I like the nickname Teach more than most I've gotten in here, although Tootie is a close second, followed by azzhat. :D

Edited by irish

What happened to the other posts from Spain and me? :D

That's the gheyest thing I've seen on this message board in awhile.

PD+Iwish= <3

Do you have something against gheys?

That's the gheyest thing I've seen on this message board in awhile.

PD+Iwish= <3

Why are you starting in on me??? When someone can admit something we all knew-I repect that. Save the fuggin tude for the noobs azzhat.