[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Poker

whomper

Just finished installing it and it worked. I only played 3 hands to get the feel of it.

1) I could already kill the announcer guy with my #2 pencil.

2) I flopped trips, then hit the boat on the river and my opponent had a bigger boat. This f'n game cheats more than Loaf's.

3) The interface is a beech. Your chip count is off to the side.

4) Chris Moneymaker is fatter in real life.

Let's rock and roll.

I'm in there like swim wear! It is installed on my machine but may need some assistance finding your table. 10:30 cst, right?

You will find the table easily..Chief will post his IP address in here when he starts the table. You are gonna

sign into the game

Hit Multiplayer

hit lan option

hit specify IP

enter Chiefs IP address

hit join and you will go right to a room with all of us then Chief sends us all to the actual table as soon as everyone who is playing is there and ready.

Got the software loaded. Tried a few practice hand earlier and seemed to be having a problem with it freezing up. But then again, I was running itunes, 3 IE windows and trillian also. Maybe if I just open the software only it will be a little faster. I'm gonna give it a go if I am still awake.

Got the software loaded. Tried a few practice hand earlier and seemed to be having a problem with it freezing up. But then again, I was running itunes, 3 IE windows and trillian also. Maybe if I just open the software only it will be a little faster. I'm gonna give it a go if I am still awake.

Yeah I would definitely kill iTunes if you're going to use the Moneymakers software. Just too much for your sound card driver to handle, most likely.

Before I start the gam up, how do you minimize the game while yer playin? I forgot I've only played once for free.

You can't. Just use alt-tab to go back and forth between programs. Of course, I was scared to get booted so I sacrificed Huddle time while playing.

Oh and I'm out for this week. :D

Grits and I battled it out a few hands after Chief Dick was in 3rd. His keeker, Raphael Septien, defeated mine at the end. GG guys. Moneymakers was acceptable. :D

You have mis-intrepreted the hand. I had A-9

Board flopped 8-8-9

Kickers were never in play. I had 2 pairs Aces and 9s, you had 2 pairs Aces and 8s. We both played the board for our kicker.