[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MoJo Drew....

Duchess Jack

5'7" 212....

I had him in two leagues last year. Bugger is a bull despite his size.

An owner caught me while I was.... er.... otherminded and made an offer for him in a dynasty league.... MoDrew for Lelie, the Edge, Winslow and Si Moss (who I turned into a third round rookie pick). I called a buddy who is iffy on him and he said 'definately'.... I hadn't realized that he was iffy on him... I just figured that he would have noticed the littlebugger's otherworldliness. I have him in a keeper league as well and was going to keep him (Steve Jackson and Breeze) over TJ, Steve Smith and Colston.

Between my 'fogginess', my buddy's bad advice on him and the thought of diversifying I made a mistake and took the trade.

Only reason I mention this is because I am still all pissed off over doing it, but also to suggest - I watched a lot of this bugger last year. Freakin' unbelievable. But with his size, can he keep it up? I hear he had some injury issues in college. Anything big?

I may be having to choose between Mojo or Jacobs as my 2nd keeper in a league this year. One big concern I have regarding Mojo this season, not only will be be sharing the rock with Fred again, Greg Jones should return and could also take carries away. :D

Greg Jones should return and could also take carries away.

Greg Jones is a fullback. He will take nothing away from anyone. He's had his chance, let him block, and get a carry or two every other game.

MJD can share with anyone, when he can break away and score on a 90yard run... wouldn't you take that?

Plus, he had several multi TD games last year.

He's smart, tough, takes care of himself and humble. Everything you want in a player.

I hear he had some injury issues in college. Anything big?

I followed his career closely when he was in college. He did not have any injury problems. He hurt his shoulder during the bowl game his final year at UCLA, but he was fine when the draft rolled around.

Greg Jones is a fullback. He will take nothing away from anyone. He's had his chance, let him block, and get a carry or two every other game.

MJD can share with anyone, when he can break away and score on a 90yard run... wouldn't you take that?

Plus, he had several multi TD games last year.

He's smart, tough, takes care of himself and humble. Everything you want in a player.

I realize Jones is normally the fullback. Still, didn't he vulture tds from Freddie two years ago? I could see him getting some of those carries this year. I was surprised to see Mojo get as many goal line carries as he did, considering his size.

I agree though, Mojo has that great value, where you don't need him to get 15-20 carries to be a good FF RB, as he can score from anywhere, any time.

Who said he as any chance of "carrying the load"? The bottom line is, they don't need him to. Greg Jones and Fred Taylor are both very talented. The best way to use them is RBBC. Sorry if it doesn't equal fantasy lore, but it will continue to be a very effective way for Jacksonville to play football.

MoDrew for Lelie, the Edge, Winslow and Si Moss (who I turned into a third round rookie pick).

Only reason I mention this is because I am still all pissed off over doing it

I don't think that this was an unfair deal here... MoJo Drew is definitely going to be productive in the future, and yes you might miss him, but I don't hink you need to be pissed off about it... have you tried yet to parlay all of those guys for someone else? Maybe you can do better than him when all is said and done.

MJD comes across as small because of his height but he has legs like tree trunks and some speed no less. His 5'7" / 212 is the same wieght ratio as a 6'0" / 240 lb player only he has speed and moves. Any RB has a chance of injury but MJB is both compact and yet has moves/speed that belie his bulk.