[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, what's your favorite Rush song?

PantherDave

Like Zep, there are many I like/love, but my two fav's are "The Limelight" and "The Tree's". I'd have to give the nod to the "The Tree's". Rush is a band that most either love or hate. While I have said my admiration for Thin Lizzy is deep and they are one of my fav's-my "Big 3" if you will are, Zep, VH, and Rush. So, once again-name yours.................

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great question, as I'm not sure I have ONE that stands out... but if you take DISC 2 of Chronicles, I don't think there is a single song on there I would toss out. My faves, though, are:

Red Barchetta

Force 10

New World Man

Red Sector A

Distant Early Warning

Saw them in Madison Square Garden in the early 90's, 10th row center. One of the best concerts I have ever seen.

It's a great question, as I'm not sure I have ONE that stands out... but if you take DISC 2 of Chronicles, I don't think there is a single song on there I would toss out. My faves, though, are:

Red Barchetta

Force 10

New World Man

Red Sector A

Distant Early Warning

Saw them in Madison Square Garden in the early 90's, 10th row center. One of the best concerts I have ever seen.

All true...man I'm on "Freewill" right now with "Xanadu" to follow.

It's probably cliche', but Tom Sawyer. First song off the first album I bought by Rush. LOVE the atmosphere in that one.

Nuttin wrong with that-it's a classic......"today's Tom Sawyer...mean..mean pride."

No Rush fan eh Front?

I was a big fan in days gone by, I always was impressed be Neil Pert on the drums. They are one of the few 80's bands I never got to see in concert .

Went looking to find a listen...this place seems pretty cool at first try. pandora

Took a few like songs and then it came up with 2112. :D (the song I originally searched for)