[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Tournament of Babes

Dr. Love

Actresses 2  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Actresses 2 - 8 vs. 9

• 8. Cameron Diaz
    • 9. Jenna Jameson
  2. 2. Actresses 2 - 5 vs. 12

• 5. Charlize Theron
    • 12. Kristin Kreuk
  3. 3. Actresses 2 - 4 vs. 13

• 4. Eva Longoria
    • 13. Elisha Cuthbert
  4. 4. Actresses 2 - 6 vs. 11

• 6. Jamie Pressly
    • 11. Jennifer Love-Hewitt
  5. 5. Actresses 2 - 3 vs. 14

• 3. Terri Hatcher
    • 14. Tera Patrick
  6. 6. Actresses 2 - 7 vs. 10

• 7. Alyssa Milano
    • 10. Salma Hayek

Due to the six-question poll restriction of the message boards, I have to break up this year's brackets a bit for the first round. The 1/16 and 2/15 contests will be in their own threads. The rest of the matchups will be in their normal regions. This means that there will be six threads for the first round. After that, it will return to the four-region format.

Vote away!

8. Cameron Diaz

9. Jenna Jameson

5. Charlize Theron

12. Kristin Kreuk

4. Eva Longoria

13. Elisha Cuthbert

6. Jamie Pressly

11. Jennifer Love-Hewitt

3. Terri Hatcher

14. Tera Patrick

7. Alyssa Milano

10. Salma Hayek

Due to the six-question poll restriction of the message boards, I have to break up this year's brackets a bit for the first round. The 1/16 and 2/15 contests will be in their own threads. The rest of the matchups will be in their normal regions. This means that there will be six threads for the first round. After that, it will return to the four-region format.

Vote away!

8. Cameron Diaz

9. Jenna Jameson

5. Charlize Theron

12. Kristin Kreuk

4. Eva Longoria

13. Elisha Cuthbert

6. Jamie Pressly

11. Jennifer Love-Hewitt

3. Terri Hatcher

14. Tera Patrick

7. Alyssa Milano

10. Salma Hayek

Jamie Pressly is so freaking hot. I love the white trash chick she plays in "My name is Earl." I swear meh pants get tight when i watch that or Joe Dirt.

:doesherhickvoice: My outlaw.

Jamie Pressly is so freaking hot. I love the white trash chick she plays in "My name is Earl." I swear meh pants get tight when i watch that or Joe Dirt.

:doesherhickvoice: My outlaw.

:D

And one of these ladies has been on her back in my living room. :D

I recall several years ago, when I first got HD, that Cameron Diaz was voted the most unattractive actress in high definition.

I could see that.

Me too. She is relatively unattractive compared to the rest of the Hollywood hotties.

Me too. She is relatively unattractive compared to the rest of the Hollywood hotties.

Too much cocainse will f*ck up your skin. I was sooooo on board with Diaz when I first saw her in The Mask but I've since reconsidered.

umm have you seen Salma lately, pregnant and has put on a TON of weight, in her prime this would be a slam dunk, now, a slam dunk the other way

Well, we'll always have this....and as for lately, I've got three words for you - pregnant lady boobies. :D

Too much cocainse will f*ck up your skin. I was sooooo on board with Diaz when I first saw her in The Mask but I've since reconsidered.

She has some of the worst skin in the business, as does Brad Pitt. Rumor has it on that one that he did heroin for Kalifornia and his face took a big pock mark hit for it.

My guess is Jenna Jameson. Am I right? :doh:

:tup:

Yeah it took 3 weeks to get the crabs out of the carpet. :D

Do tell.....

I went to HS with Jaime Pressly and my sister was friends with her. I believe she and a few of the fellow cheerleaders had a sleepover at my house. Of course I was away at college or there would have been photos, video and a way better story. :D

I went to HS with Jaime Pressly and my sister was friends with her. I believe she and a few of the fellow cheerleaders had a sleepover at my house. Of course I was away at college or there would have been photos, video and a way better story. :D

Bummer. :D

Awww, I thouhgt you were going to tell us she had an anoos like a 7 year old :D

:doh:

Yeah it took 3 weeks to get the crabs out of the carpet. :tup:

Jaime Pressly is so fine... that's still closer closer to her than any of the rest of us will ever get. :D ...maybe.