[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday night poker

Chief Dick

is the table open CD ? It wont let me go there when I enter your IP

nevermind..im in

Edited by whomper

I'm having an issue with a firewall not letting people in, and I cannot figure out how to disable it. Someone else may need to set it up.

It needs to be someone with no router at all or the IP you post may not be valid

I battled it out with Blitz and strung a few hands together at the end for the win..Check out money for nothing for payment details..GG all

Igot all in on the first hand.. had KK and caught Grits bluffing with 22.... until he rivered a 2 :D

Now I wasn't bluffing. I thought you were betting your position. After the flop came with no paint or aces I thought you'd fold to my all in bet (I didn't believe you had a pocket pair, let alone the Ks). I thought with my all in bet you'd put me on an over-pair (which you probably did ... but with Ks you have to call). :D ... I guess that is a bluff :tup: ... :doh:

So I made a bad read and got caught ... then sucked out at the river.

Edited by Grits and Shins

Now I wasn't bluffing. I thought you were betting your position. After the flop came with no paint or aces I thought you'd fold to my all in bet (I didn't believe you had a pocket pair, let alone the Ks). I thought with my all in bet you'd put me on an over-pair (which you probably did ... but with Ks you have to call). :D ... I guess that is a bluff :D ... :tup:

So I made a bad read and got caught ... then sucked out at the river.

But I was out of position, not in position, I was the small blind, so, unless you really think I am making a really big steal raise on the first hand against 5 limpers in the worst possible position , then following it up with a bet equal to almost 20% of my stack, on the first hand, when you have already indicated some sort of hand by calling the preflop raise, you totally misread the situation.