[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greg Jennings on the Randy Moss rumors

Fatman

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6593462

The Randy Moss trade is definitely being discussed ... in the Packers locker room.

As the Packers gather for workouts, the omnipresent topic of Randy Moss being traded to the Packers is a popular subject amongst the players.

While you know my take on the deal, Moss has at least one advocate in Green Bay, and it may come as a surprise: second-year receiver Greg Jennings.

On the show this week, Jennings says he would love to have Moss as a teammate.

"I would love to play with Randy. I really would. It would pay major dividends for me as I would be freed up with the attention he would demand. And to play with another great receiver and to soak up that knowledge, it would be unbelievable. I would feed off of what he's done in his career."

But what about Moss' practice habits? Could Moss play with Brett Favre?

Jennings' answer was interesting.

"I would think Randy would fit in our locker room. And we have obviously discussed this among each other. Anytime you have a guy who can come in and be a huge addition to your team, if you play with Brett, you are going to step your game up to play with him. I know it puts a lot of pressure on Brett but it is true. Regardless of who you are and what you have done, it does a lot for your mental state.

"You want to play well for Brett. I would think that playing with Brett it would change everything in terms of being a teammate and practicing. I think it would work but who knows?"

While Jennings wants Moss, the last player the receiver wants to see traded is quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

Jennings believes that Rodgers is the quarterback of the future in Green Bay.

"You hate to say you want to see Brett hang it up, because you really don't. But at the same time, you want to see Aaron get his shot and be successful. It's one of those situations where he is still learning from Brett and I really hope he stays around.

"We are very confident in Aaron. We all are. And he is a great guy. Having practiced with him, he is a take-charge type of guy. He takes command of the huddle. It's just Brett. That's the only thing blocking Aaron. Brett is durable and is like the Energizer Bunny."

But what about Moss' practice habits? Could Moss play with Brett Favre?

I just have to say that Adam Schein has no clue. The way he states his question sounds like Moss' practice habits not very good. With the Vikings, Moss never missed a meeting or practice and he took practive serious. If anybody remember from last years training camp, wasn't it Moss who spoke out about the lack of practice and disorganizaton in Raiders camp last year?

Check out this video:

I just have to say that Adam Schein has no clue. The way he states his question sounds like Moss' practice habits not very good. With the Vikings, Moss never missed a meeting or practice and he took practive serious. If anybody remember from last years training camp, wasn't it Moss who spoke out about the lack of practice and disorganizaton in Raiders camp last year?

Check out this video:

Very interesting read and very intersting link.

Bah...Sounds like hes towing the company line to me. Specially considering he'd be demoted to a 3rd WR.

He's 23 years old... Driver is 32, and Moss is 30. Its not like Jennings moving to the slot will be a permanant thing. I would also doubt that Moss would be in on every package.