[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshall Faulk retires

Randall

Jim Brown

Walter Payton

Barry Sanders

Emmitt Smith

Marshall Faulk

Everyone comfortable with that top 5 (in no particular order)? :D

Nope cause LT should be in there somewhere and I dont care if he's not done playing he will be there and maybe at the top

:D To an amazing football player..A legendary fantasy football player ..and an all around great person :D I owe my only fantasy superbowl win to you

:D

I've got a whole wall of signed memoribilia with his name on it...Canton would be a good thing for him and me. :tup:

Nice. Faulk's a lock for Canton, so the value of our memoribilia has nowhere to go but up.

The uncle of a friend of mine from grad school works in the Rams front office (I forgot exactly what he does). Anyway, her family gets into a lot of Rams functions because of this front office connection and her sister went to the Rams X-mas party back in 2000 or 2001. I guess that it was pretty wild (Grant Wistrom drove the beer cart through a makeshift wall) and there were some celebrities there. Ty Pennington (the annoying Megan Fox from Extreme Makeover) tried to get her to go to some bar with him (she's a Hooter's waitress, so apparently she ain't bad-lookin'). But right before she was about to leave with Pennington, Marshall Faulk approached her and asked her to go to some club with him. So, she ditches Ty and goes out dancing with Marshall and I guess that later on that night, he asked her back to his place. :D She didn't know what to do, so she calls her sister (my friend) on her cell in the middle of the night and makes her do a web search on Marshall Faulk to see if he's married (he's not). She didn't go back with him. Anyway, I thought that was an interesting story.

Nice. Faulk's a lock for Canton, so the value of our memoribilia has nowhere to go but up.

The uncle of a friend of mine from grad school works in the Rams front office (I forgot exactly what he does). Anyway, her family gets into a lot of Rams functions because of this front office connection and her sister went to the Rams X-mas party back in 2000 or 2001. I guess that it was pretty wild (Grant Wistrom drove the beer cart through a makeshift wall) and there were some celebrities there. Ty Pennington (the annoying Megan Fox from Extreme Makeover) tried to get her to go to some bar with him (she's a Hooter's waitress, so apparently she ain't bad-lookin'). But right before she was about to leave with Pennington, Marshall Faulk approached her and asked her to go to some club with him. So, she ditches Ty and goes out dancing with Marshall and I guess that later on that night, he asked her back to his place. :D She didn't know what to do, so she calls her sister (my friend) on her cell in the middle of the night and makes her do a web search on Marshall Faulk to see if he's married (he's not). She didn't go back with him. Anyway, I thought that was an interesting story.

Nice story and that doesn't surprise me about Faulk.

He hit on my wife one night. :D

Had a rep in Indy as a bit of a partier, including being out very late before game nights. He was a great player, had incredible natural talent, but was never much of a game prep guy. Never really worked out much either. Then he wanted a new contract with two years left on his deal, with a new GM in town. So off he went to St. Louis . . . both sides got a ring, it just took the Colts a little longer . . .