[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimmy Neutron and Utah area Huddlers...

Puddy

I am coming to town. Flying into Salt Lake City on Wednesday May 2nd, renting a car and staying here for 3 nights. It's a business trip and I have dinner plans on Wednesday and Thursday. I'm available Friday evening/night if you'd like to grab a bite/drink (although Jimmy doesn't drink does he)?

I'll be looking for a few extra wives while in town so I need someone familiar with the area :D

Edited by Puddy

I am coming to town. Flying into Salt Lake City on Wednesday May 2nd, renting a car and staying here for 3 nights. It's a business trip and I have dinner plans on Wednesday and Thursday. I'm available Friday evening/night if you'd like to grab a bite/drink (although Jimmy doesn't drink does he)?

I'll be looking for a few extra wives while in town so I need someone familiar with the area :D

Always trying to hook up with one of yer innerweb boyfriends.

:D

That's a nice place, BTW. I've never stayed there, but the Mrs. goes there once in a while on her girlfriend getaways.

Looks nice. I got some super deluxe bad ass room with a 6 person hottub on a balcony (not that we'll be spending any time there :D ) and 2 flat panel TV's. All the rooms were the same price for this conference :D

Looks nice. I got some super deluxe bad ass room with a 6 person hottub on a balcony (not that we'll be spending any time there :D ) and 2 flat panel TV's. All the rooms were the same price for this conference :tup:

Sweet! I'm comin too :D

• 1 month later...

Okay this place is the bombdiggity. I'm in this 'cottage' area of the resort. Just got out of the hottub. Enjoying some local beer Uinta Brewing Company :D. The Hefeweizen is tasty. I have two of the three fireplaces on. Wearing one of their cool robes. If you are a skier or golfer this would be a great place to visit. I'll post some pics soon.

Now if I can only find some gratuitous nudity on late night HBO :D

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to meet up Jimmy. The Brazilian place was a nice change of pace for me. I ended up going back to the hotel, catching a cab to a bar called Sidecar to meet up with some folks from the conference. Live band playing mostly classic rock covers. And about a 3 to 1 ratio of girls to guys :D

As expected Jimmy is another in a long line of quality Huddlers that I've met.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to meet up Jimmy. The Brazilian place was a nice change of pace for me. I ended up going back to the hotel, catching a cab to a bar called Sidecar to meet up with some folks from the conference. Live band playing mostly classic rock covers. And about a 3 to 1 ratio of girls to guys :D

As expected Jimmy is another in a long line of quality Huddlers that I've met.

It was to to meet Mr. Puddy - good guy and all around cool cat. Thanks for taking the time :D hope you had a safe flight back & the Pistons win game 1.