[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Poker

whomper

:D Same time. Same place..Moneymakers poker extravaganza 11:30-12:00 est..So far 2 fridays in a row we had full tables ..Lets keep it up.

No, you asses wouldn't let me play last week, so I am just gonna play with myself. :D

we wont be full tonight probably so nobody should get shut out..I hate when that happens

i'll be in if you have room

is there anyway to shrink moneymakers so that u can do other things on your pc?

The only way to get out of moneymakers while you are signed in to do anything else is alt tab but nobody has ever tried it during a game because of fear you might get tossed from the table and you wont be able to get back in

The only way to get out of moneymakers while you are signed in to do anything else is alt tab but nobody has ever tried it during a game because of fear you might get tossed from the table and you wont be able to get back in

maybe i'll be the guinea pig :D

Actually, I did it a few times the last time I played.

Gimme a minute to set up the table.

Go to LAN option, specify IP address, and enter this: 64.136.199.219

We'll start at 11:00CST or 8 people, whichever comes first.

yes sir

i'll be in if you have room

is there anyway to shrink moneymakers so that u can do other things on your pc?

Not true whomp.

If you go to the moneymakers program folder (just access it from the start menu) you can select the "Display Options". Just uncheck the box that says Full Screen and you get a regular window for the moneymakers game. It is not sizeable unfortunately (at least not that I have figured out), but it makes it easy to keep thngs like IE for pron and other programs accessible.

Not true whomp.

If you go to the moneymakers program folder (just access it from the start menu) you can select the "Display Options". Just uncheck the box that says Full Screen and you get a regular window for the moneymakers game. It is not sizeable unfortunately (at least not that I have figured out), but it makes it easy to keep thngs like IE for pron and other programs accessible.

found it....thanks!!!