[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grand Theft Auto 4

dabuffbills

I have played and beat every GTA3 version except for Vice City Stories for the PSP. Did they ever release the PS2 port of that?

You are a GOD among men.

(I was speaking to your avi, btw)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a GOD among men.

(I was speaking to your avi, btw)

It does make me pretty cool.

Want me to list every video game I've ever beaten? I want it to impress someone instead of being a staggering monument to wasted time.

I have played and beat every GTA3 version except for Vice City Stories for the PSP. Did they ever release the PS2 port of that?

yes, there was a ps2 port of vice city stories.

i was obsessed with gta3, got to the last level of vice city and was overwhelmed by san andreas, only completing about 10 percent of it. looking forward to gta4, though.

I got about 1/3 of the way through San Andreas and got bored. . . .

:wacko:

I was almost done with San Andreas when my ex's daughter took the PS2 to her grandparents with her, along with my memory card. When I finally got in touch with her to tell her I'd send her a new card if she would give me back mine, she told me she erased it. :D 4 months of SA down the tubes. I'm not much of a gamer but I want to get a PS2 or PS3 and play that again. Can you play PS2 games on a PS3?

Edited by jaxfactor

Played it last night... Love it. The first thing I did was jack a motorcycle and go crusing....

yeah, this game is great.....no complaints at all except I had to adjust picture settings on the game itself..

it was just too dark...

once I tweaked it....it was perfect..

Even though I am not the target demographic, I thoroughly love the GTA games. So far I've beaten up a few Albanians, killed some dudes, and gotten a girlfriend already.

If you were the target demographic, this would be the first girlfriend you've ever had.

I love this game.

Played it for about and hour before I had to force myself to stop... Great graphics.

My only complaint is that I find it impossible to control cars in that game...maybe I am doing something wrong or it takes some getting used to but I find it to be very hard.

Edit: I also had to adjust for darkness and sound. My surround sound system was picking up the backgroun music and could barely hear the voices.

Edited by MrTed46

I love this game.

Played it for about and hour before I had to force myself to stop... Great graphics.

My only complaint is that I find it impossible to control cars in that game...maybe I am doing something wrong or it takes some getting used to but I find it to be very hard.

Edit: I also had to adjust for darkness and sound. My surround sound system was picking up the backgroun music and could barely hear the voices.

Got mine for 360 last night - awesome.

Driving is hard though. :D

Maybe I need to steal better cards... :wacko:

the driving takes time to get used to...

and some cars do drive better than others...I found the ramp truck...thing to be the most difficult...

it's even better when a cop shoots out one of your tires. :D

the car you get after your first date with michelle is pretty good.

I cant wait to go home tonight and play it again. Addicting story line.

I tried to bust up a cop and take his gun but his partner shot me to death

I found a gun by the go-karts. I tried shooting the guy with the knife in the story line, but it made me fight him hand-to-hand. :wacko: I also found the sound a little wonky. It sounded like my center channel was turned down. I know my center channel speaker sucks, but it's not that bad.

Wish I had a console right about now.

Loved Vice City and San Andreas. San Andreas was HUGH to the point of being intimidating, but worth the effort IMO.

Running around on a cop bike - vigilante mode - was great fun.

I cant wait to go home tonight and play it again. Addicting story line.

I tried to bust up a cop and take his gun but his partner shot me to death

Once you get a gun, you can shoot them for ammo.... Don't let them take you alive.... they willl take your weapons. Go down in a blase of gunfire, that way you retain you weapons.

This is currently the highest rated game, beating out Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64.

Poor Fox News get blasted in this game, being called Weazle news. Everything I hear on their channel sounds like a Swerski post.

Edited by WaterMan