[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The 41 year old virgin.

Flip_Side

Some people will do anything to find the perfect mate.

Shahnaz Khan will do that and then some. The 41-year-old British lecturer has spent the last decade and close to $40,000 on various plastic surgeries to make her face as impressive as her personality in order to find a husband, the Daily Mail reports.

"The problem was I had a plain, boorish face. I didn’t feel ugly but when I went out I felt invisible and insignificant," she said. "When I thought about it more, I came to the conclusion that people looked past me — there was nothing about my face to hold their interest.

"I then realized that although I had developed my mind, I hadn’t developed my appearance," she continued. "It doesn’t matter how clever or worldly you are — people make snap judgments in seconds. The truth was that my outward appearance was holding me back."

Khan began her quest for physical perfection by getting $2,000 worth of permanent makeup tattooed on her face. She then followed it up with two nose jobs, a nose-tip lift and some eye work. But the piece de resistance was the surgical addition of a dimple in her left cheek.

"I wanted it to add character and interest to my face, give me a cheeky, cute look," she said of the surgery, which she had in Thailand for the bargain price of $1,000. "It was unbelievably painful but I was delighted with the results."

And yet, with a new face to match her three-degree education, Khan has yet to find a man.

"I am a virgin," she said. "I am not ashamed to admit it — I simply haven’t met my Mr. Right."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,263381,00.html

Pics:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/03_0...104_468x550.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/03_0...104_468x153.jpg

Edited by Flip_Side

The fact that she spent 40K and ended up looking like that tells me she didn't do much to improve her mind either.

Removing the burka and converting to Christianity made her prettier. This is how we'll win against the Muslims.

Yeah, the "ugly terrorist" look certainly wasn't helping her. :D

Unfortunately for her, $40,000 couldn't change the fact that she's petty, vain, and doesn't put out until marriage. Good luck finding a guy who wants to deal with that.