[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Law and Order SVU Episode

MikesVikes

Did anyone watch the show last night about the lady that let her daughter drink at home?

link

Some kids go out drinking and someone gets killed. The other kids from school talk about the dead kid during the funeral. This is where it gets off reality, imo. One kid gets up and says that now, unfortunately, they won't get to go "to state" in some f'n athletic event. Another gets up and says that the dead girl will be missed because everyone says she looks like me.

Are all kids this shallow in today's world? That's just plain stupid and if I were a kid, I'd be offended by the depiction in this episode. It's basically a "made for prom" episode to tell kids not to drink.

Did anyone watch the show last night about the lady that let her daughter drink at home?

link

Some kids go out drinking and someone gets killed. The other kids from school talk about the dead kid during the funeral. This is where it gets off reality, imo. One kid gets up and says that now, unfortunately, they won't get to go "to state" in some f'n athletic event. Another gets up and says that the dead girl will be missed because everyone says she looks like me.

Are all kids this shallow in today's world? That's just plain stupid and if I were a kid, I'd be offended by the depiction in this episode. It's basically a "made for prom" episode to tell kids not to drink.

I got it on the TiVo. I'll watch it soon.

That show isn't very realistic, but it is good.