[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Darell Jackson or Randy Moss?

Best 2007 option  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Moss vs DJacks

• Randy
    • DJacks

DJacks is an injury concern in San Fran but Moss might not get the ball as much as he wants with Brady spreading it out.

I have them both. I hope they both get 1000 and 8 or more.

That being said, I think Moss goes for 1100 and 11 TDs, while Jackson will go for 900 and 7.

Flip a coin. WRs switching teams usually struggle a bit their first year.

Both guys become the clear #1 WR on their new teams, Moss is obviously more talented but Jackson has less competition for the ball, and then factor in Jackson's injury fctor & Moss' pouting factor - it could go either way.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I think Moss, as weird as it is to say- is the safer bet. DJax is injury-prone, and he has a Norv Turner-less Alex Smith throwing to him- could be tough year for Darrell.

I think Brady may find a way to look Moss way more often than not.

Djax is the clear cut #1 in SF and has something to prove when he faces his former team twice - Two many options for Brady too handle in NE - Ben Watson should be the big winner there with the presence of Moss/Donte & Welker

Randy seems like a no brainer to me

I'm not trying to pick a fight but could you elaborate on why you think Randy is a "no brainer." The last 3 Randy seasons have been substandard to say the least. He has to now play for a team with a QB who is known for throwing the ball to anyone with hands. I guess the argument can be made that with Stallworth, Welker, and Watson, teams simply won't be able to double up on Moss. However, with Brady, Stallworth could easily be his #1 target as he was for McNabb last year. On the other hand you have DJacks who is going to a team with a top 10(maybe top 5) rb who if healthy will keep defenses honest. It will be hard to double DJacks as well because Gore catches more balls out of the backfield than any other RB. (If I'm exaggerating it can't be by much.) Oh yeah, they also have a freak of nature for a TE in Vernon.

This is an interesting choice here and I just want to get a good feel of why most guys think Randy will have greater fantasy production than Djacks with balls that have to go to Maroney, Welker, Watson and Stallworth.

I'm not trying to pick a fight but could you elaborate on why you think Randy is a "no brainer." The last 3 Randy seasons have been substandard to say the least. He has to now play for a team with a QB who is known for throwing the ball to anyone with hands. I guess the argument can be made that with Stallworth, Welker, and Watson, teams simply won't be able to double up on Moss. However, with Brady, Stallworth could easily be his #1 target as he was for McNabb last year. On the other hand you have DJacks who is going to a team with a top 10(maybe top 5) rb who if healthy will keep defenses honest. It will be hard to double DJacks as well because Gore catches more balls out of the backfield than any other RB. (If I'm exaggerating it can't be by much.) Oh yeah, they also have a freak of nature for a TE in Vernon.

This is an interesting choice here and I just want to get a good feel of why most guys think Randy will have greater fantasy production than Djacks with balls that have to go to Maroney, Welker, Watson and Stallworth.

I think, even with a disparity in looks (DJack likley to get as many or more), the Pats offense will be in position to score a plethora of points...