[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Back from Vegas

Vicky

Just in case anyone is in Vegas anytime soon, we donated a silly amount of money to the craps tables at the Palms. We also donated some to the roulete table in the Playboy Club upstairs in the Palms. Please say hi to our money if you're there.

Yes, Cliaz - I tried to play 17 for you. No luck.

Howie Mandel is really funny in person. But his opener was possibly funnier.

We hit 3 out of the 4 clubs in the Palms while we stayed there over a 2 night span and pretty much closed down 1 of them.

DeJaVu is a freaking skank hole. I don't know if it was because it was wednesday or not, but eewww.

Did you know that there's a seperate security line for first class passengers at the airport? I didn't. That rocks. :D And while on the plane, we noticed a crazy amount of coach passengers giving us 'that look' as they went by.

Enough random thoughts from Vegas for now. If I think of more later, I'll post em.

Just in case anyone is in Vegas anytime soon, we donated a silly amount of money to the craps tables at the Palms. We also donated some to the roulete table in the Playboy Club upstairs in the Palms. Please say hi to our money if you're there.

We hit 3 out of the 4 clubs in the Palms while we stayed there over a 2 night span and pretty much closed down 1 of them.

DeJaVu is a freaking skank hole. I don't know if it was because it was wednesday or not, but eewww.

Did you know that there's a seperate security line for first class passengers at the airport? I didn't. That rocks. :D And while on the plane, we noticed a crazy amount of coach passengers giving us 'that look' as they went by.

Enough random thoughts from Vegas for now. If I think of more later, I'll post em.

Oh Vegas how I miss thee. :sigh:

So.. back on topic... Vicky, did you hook up at all out there? Gotta be better stories then we shut down a club one night.

So.. back on topic... Vicky, did you hook up at all out there? Gotta be better stories then we shut down a club one night.

No hooking up with anyone other than my husband. But I did get licked by a striper at the Spearmint Rhino. lol

I did have a guy try like hell to hook up, though. I was at an ATM and he come up to me the second I got there calling me beautiful as if it's my first name. Gotta admire the guts on that one!

I did have a guy try like hell to hook up, though. I was at an ATM and he come up to me the second I got there calling me beautiful as if it's my first name. Gotta admire the guts on that one!

Maybe I was in Vegas. :D

So Vicky..let's hear the stories about when you went to Seamless and Scores. :D

Believe it or not, we almost went to Seamless. But after we bailed on the skankhole that was DeJaVu, we didn't want to hang out at a biker even that was sending people home on their bikes after strippers and alcohol so we ended up at Saphhire. That place was actually pretty cool.

Believe it or not, we almost went to Seamless. But after we bailed on the skankhole that was DeJaVu, we didn't want to hang out at a biker even that was sending people home on their bikes after strippers and alcohol so we ended up at Saphhire. That place was actually pretty cool.

I have a friend, yeah a friend, that put a stripper through beauty school at Seamless based on his tips one night. :D

Pics? :D

Yes, hate to say it Vicky, but this thread is useless without pics. Please satiate our urges.

:D