[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sopranos

Menudo

I loved this week's episode. Paulie ripping through Christopher's yard, and Tony dealing with Carmella ,after she found out where Tony sent A.J. to cheer him up, were the highlights.

Great episode ! :D

One request, please show more scenes with Meadow in it. Preferably wearing something skimpy. :D

Edited by Menudo

On a scale of 1-5, I give it a 3.5. Paulie was the Paulie of old. Looking for a taste, (power tools) and messin' up Chris' yard.

I liked it as well. Unfortunately, Christopher seems to be almost completely alienated from Tony's crew now. Perhaps the rumor posted here a couple of weeks ago about the ending is true?

Would make sense...

While the previous week's epsiode was just plain dumb, this one at least makes things a little more interesting and giving a couple of new directions to how things are going to end up.

AJ....is he realizing how advantageous being Tony Soprano Jr is or is he resenting it?

Christopher....did he just screw himself (and everybody else) by killing Tim Daly?

Paulie....will he get an emmy for the look he had on his face as he's heading over to Christopher's lawn?

While the previous week's epsiode was just plain dumb, this one at least makes things a little more interesting and giving a couple of new directions to how things are going to end up.

AJ....is he realizing how advantageous being Tony Soprano Jr is or is he resenting it?

Christopher....did he just screw himself (and everybody else) by killing Tim Daly?

Paulie....will he get an emmy for the look he had on his face as he's heading over to Christopher's lawn?

This is what I was thinking........I think this will be the start of the whole set of events leading up to the finale.

Could someone repost or link to that rumor mentioned above. I had been behind on the show and finally caught up thanks to HBO On Demand.

I told my wife about three years ago that Ialways figured AJ would eventually get involved in the family... be interesting to see if he steps up and starts becoming an earner.

Paulie was great.... good stuff.

I still have this belief that we're not going to see any big rah-rah finish...seeing that they want to make a movie, it might just be a big hanger in time for a 2 year hiatus for the film???

Just thinking out loud.

I liked it as well. Unfortunately, Christopher seems to be almost completely alienated from Tony's crew now. Perhaps the rumor posted here a couple of weeks ago about the ending is true?

I posted that rumor from another message board, and the guy was spot on with his early 'predictions'. He claimed that he had an 'insider'.

Could someone repost or link to that rumor mentioned above. I had been behind on the show and finally caught up thanks to HBO On Demand.

I told my wife about three years ago that Ialways figured AJ would eventually get involved in the family... be interesting to see if he steps up and starts becoming an earner.

Paulie was great.... good stuff.

The guy successfully predicted Johnny Sac's death from cancer and something else that I'm drawing a blank on prior to those episodes airing.

His big supposed 'leak' is that Christopher eventually joins Phil's New York mob and ends up whacking Tony.

I think AJ liked what he was doing as jacked up as he was when he got home. It may have been therapeutic for him after the break up. I see him trying to get more involved in those type of activities and it ending badly.

I think AJ liked what he was doing as jacked up as he was when he got home. It may have been therapeutic for him after the break up. I see him trying to get more involved in those type of activities and it ending badly.

Phil whacking AJ to get back at Tony for the situation with his brother and Tony B and the whole Vito/that NY capo they killed?

The guy successfully predicted Johnny Sac's death from cancer and something else that I'm drawing a blank on prior to those episodes airing.

His big supposed 'leak' is that Christopher eventually joins Phil's New York mob and ends up whacking Tony.

The other prediction was Bobby beating up Tony.

AJ getting killed would make me happy. I hate him.

Well, I believe some sites, like ep-guide.com and some of the IMDB like sites for tv shows have episode previews etc. before they air... so, unless it was long before they aired, it is possible he just reposted commentary from one of those sites.

But, I could easily be wrong.

AJ getting killed would make me happy. I hate him.

Complete dunces like AJ tend to not last long, especially around the mafia. I could easily see him getting whacked, although if Tony gets clipped it would be AJ's chance to finally step up and be a man.

Complete dunces like AJ tend to not last long, especially around the mafia. I could easily see him getting whacked, although if Tony gets clipped it would be AJ's chance to finally step up and be a man.

I don't believe AJ is next in line. I would think Pauly, Bobby, Sil, or Christopher would be next in line.

I don't believe AJ is next in line. I would think Pauly, Bobby, Sil, or Christopher would be next in line.

Well, I'm not saying that he'd take over, but somebody would eventually have to support Carmela. And I could see AJ doing that by joining the deceased Tony's crew.

Chris whacking tony is very interesting as I was thinking whole time tony will whack chris ...should get very interesting

My theory was that terrorists would have a role in the finale ...thinking they would want a piece of the mobs action with drugs , etc to fund themselves ( plus the few scenes with tony and feds and tony passing the mosque in one scene may have a purpose ) ...I know this is very unlikely but you never know

My theory was that terrorists would have a role in the finale ...thinking they would want a piece of the mobs action with drugs , etc to fund themselves ( plus the few scenes with tony and feds and tony passing the mosque in one scene may have a purpose ) ...I know this is very unlikely but you never know

Yeah, they had a purpose.....to give Tony the opportunity to pass his suspicions on to the Feds, note that he asked for an explanation of how that information would benefit him.

Also to possibly give Christopher the ammo of "Tony talking to the Feds" since Tony called him to get the names of the two guys while talking with the agents.

The Arab guys are there as a device to show where Tony's conscience is. That at the end of the day, he's a patriot.

Chris whacking tony is very interesting as I was thinking whole time tony will whack chris ...should get very interesting

Also, that's what's interesting about the final scene of the last episode: we either saw Christopher starting the final cutting away of the ties to the rest of the crew, or we saw the final placing of the noose around his own neck.

What's interesting is that much of the story line with the Feds mirrors what happened in real life during World War II. Naval Intelligence worked a deal with Lucky Luciano to get cooperation with the Longshoremen for any info they may pick up on of potential Nazi plots regarding the ports, as the ports were a major way into the country. In January of 1946 he was granted executive clemency with the provision that he be deported to Italy immediately and that he would be treated as a prison escapee if he ever reentered the country.

What's interesting is that much of the story line with the Feds mirrors what happened in real life during World War II. Naval Intelligence worked a deal with Lucky Luciano to get cooperation with the Longshoremen for any info they may pick up on of potential Nazi plots regarding the ports, as the ports were a major way into the country. In January of 1946 he was granted executive clemency with the provision that he be deported to Italy immediately and that he would be treated as a prison escapee if he ever reentered the country.

Good stuff BC. I had never heard that before.

Isn't it funny that when I was in school, I never wanted to pay attention to any history lessons or sermons, and now that I'm out of school, I find myself stopping on the Discovery, History, Biography, and A&E channels often, because I'm interested.

Personally, I can't imagine Christopher siding with NY. After all, he was the 'sacrifice bunt' at the end of season five when Phil wanted Tony Blundetto for killing his brother, but could not find him. I think he could end up being a 'lone wolf', though, and end up trying to take out Tony at the end. The fact that he is hitting the bottle again does not help his cause much.

I've read that the second to last episode is 80-90 min long, and that the finale is close to two hours. I also have some other "spoilers" from the last four episodes (though I can't vouch any of it is info). If you are interested, PM me and I can send them to you.

Edited by bigmike4969