[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More Than Meets the Eye

BiggieFries

I'll bet there's not a shot longer than 2 seconds in that movie, and it gives people splitting headaches, just like Armageddon.

Trailers look cool, and I will for sure go see it as soon as it comes out, but Michael Bay is a nightmare. :D

Trailers look cool, and I will for sure go see it as soon as it comes out, but Michael Bay is a nightmare. :D

Heh, I wonder how many slow-mo shots there are in the flick? I will definitely be there as well though.

Not a huge fan of Michael Bay. Pretty much everything of his has been fair to poor with the exception of The Rock and Bad Boys. He made the awfulness that is Pearl Harbor. That said, the concept of this one mixed with childhood memories make me more excited for it than I should be.

Was that the same hot chick in all those scenes or does dude just have mad game. It looked like about 3 different wimmens and gave hope to geeks that play with robots that hot ladies will dig you regardless.

Every now and then, I'll see a flick like this. Guessing this won't be one of them.

Considering I still have all the toys and my kids love to play with them, theres pretty much no chance in hell I wont see this movie. Not that I'm against seeing it.

Oh yeah, I'm there...as soon as the truck pulled up I said Optimus Prime. Also, it gives this comic geek hope that I can see the Hulk and Abomination duke it out on the big screen now, as it seems there was alot of CGI fighting among the Transformers and Decepticons :D