[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A huddler family (the Polksalets) needs your prayers

wiegie

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to add that I was so freaked after the surgery that RF was sent the first text message. I was at a loss for words so I sent him...

The tubes and wires can't disguise the fact that she is pretty little girl. (My 16 month old boy is sitting on my lap now staring at her picture and smiling. I told him not to get any ideas as I know that the girl's father has a gun.)

When she turns 4 she gets her own AK. And don't call me Shirley.

Even in the midst of all that technology, I can tell she's a cutie!!!! :D

Since it is is Arkansas I wonder if the wires and tubes were stolen from meth labs and moonshine stills?

Since it is is Arkansas I wonder if the wires and tubes were stolen from meth labs and moonshine stills?

You got it backwards, the meth-heads steal the stuff after they are done with it at the hospital!

You got it backwards, the meth-heads steal the stuff after they are done with it at the hospital!

no, all actions work backwards in Arkansas

We're taking good care of that baby though, so we can't be too backwards!

She will be fine in spite of the relative geography. When i get her home we are going to BCS where I will baptize her into Texas in the Brazos.

Pic of her right out of the oven

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/pol...lerbirth010.jpg

:D Simply an awesome story! Amazing how things can be ok with the size of that tumor. But the Huddle prayers, etc. come through once again. Continued prayers for your many safe journeys to Little Rock and the continued well being of the little angel. I'm sooo happy for ya Polk!

Polk, this is fantastic news! Like I said in my other post, I couldn't even begin to imagine what you and your family were going through. God bless!