[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edmondson won't apologize to Bengal

Big Score 1

Kenton County Attorney Garry Edmondson on Thursday called Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry a "lowlife" and said he doesn't think he owes anybody an apology.

Edmondson said he has no remorse and feels shocked "that some people are actually feeling sorry for this guy."

"This is a lowlife not worth the attention," said Edmondson, who made the comments in an interview with David Wells.

"Unfortunately we only got him on a minor charge," Edmondson said. "He should have been in jail for all the other things he did.

Cincinnati.Com

Somehow, someway, I get the feeling this Prosecutor doesn't like Henry very much. :D

Cincinnati.Com

Somehow, someway, I get the feeling this Prosecutor doesn't like Henry very much. :D

Someone with those personal feelings could have opened himself up to an internal investigation about how the "positive test results" were obtained and then made public.

There was an interesting editorial in the Cincinnati Enquirer.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../705250336/1090

My take:you jumped the gun to get your name in print and on TV.You slandered Henry after he was proven clean to justify your mistake.His past does not make it "ok" to do so.

Sack it up and apologize,or people that vote for you may start to wonder about your integrity.

Was he politically incorrect? Yep.

Should he have kept his mouth shut until all tests were confirmed? Absolutely, and he deserves some kind of sanction if he was responsible for the leak before confirmation.

Was he right on target with his assessment of Henry? Yep.

Works for me...

Is anyone here saying Henry isn't a lowlife? :D

I agree with you 100% Randall.
Was he right on target with his assessment of Henry? Yep.
100% agree with you too BB.

But here's the problem, while we can say it, the Prosecutor can't, because...

He pretty much has just ruined all chances of any possilbe future prosecutions against Henry from his office.

Methinks you've both been hooked by Waterman's :D

Water Megan Fox is a Jesse Jackson wannabe. And like Sharpton, I don't believe that he's necessarily playing Devil's Advocate.

Anyway, this Edmondson guy is an unprofessional moran and I'd like to see him disciplined. But a racist? Only in Jesse's world.

Edited by Bill Swerski