[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is this possible?

tonorator

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy and I drank 14 gallons of wheat beer in two days. Started Thursday morning at 10 AM and finished it Friday before midnight. That's 7 gallons each x 128 ounces = 896 / 12 ounces per beer = 74.67 beers in 38 hours (and I got easily six hours of sleep in the middle). Given that the alcohol content of the beer we were drinking is about 1.5 times that of your average light beer, I would say that I could do 100 beers in 3 days no problem (at least with the tolerance I had then). But, that was two days of drinking 12-14 hours straight each day, with no other alcohol/shots added.

There were probably several other times that I have drank the equivalent of 100 beers in 3 days, but I didn't bother counting.

The fastest I ever drank 24 beers (and made a point to count) was six hours. That time I did end up vomiting, though. :D

My buddy and I drank 14 gallons of wheat beer in two days. Started Thursday morning at 10 AM and finished it Friday before midnight. That's 7 gallons each x 128 ounces = 896 / 12 ounces per beer = 74.67 beers in 38 hours (and I got easily six hours of sleep in the middle). Given that the alcohol content of the beer we were drinking is about 1.5 times that of your average light beer, I would say that I could do 100 beers in 3 days no problem (at least with the tolerance I had then). But, that was two days of drinking 12-14 hours straight each day, with no other alcohol/shots added.

There were probably several other times that I have drank the equivalent of 100 beers in 3 days, but I didn't bother counting.

The fastest I ever drank 24 beers (and made a point to count) was six hours. That time I did end up vomiting, though. :D

:D

Wow, when I was back in grad school, my beer league softball team would drink two cases of Miller Lite tall boys (with about 6 or 7 of us doing maybe 70-80% of the drinking) during/after each game and then head to the bar for pizza and more beer. And I thought that WE may have been drinking too much.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Back in my younger years I was known as the shotgun king. I used to shotgun a few just to get me going quicker. A buddy challenged me that I couldn't drink a six pack in 3 minutes. I said no problem. So after getting fired up, I proceed to shotgun my first with the timer going. Wouldn't ya know, it came right back up, and cold too. I was thoroughly disappointed. However, I had a keg party once and me and a friend bought a case of 12oz cans just for the purpose of shotgunning. We managed to polish off that whole case during the course of the evening while still doing our regular drinking. And he could never beat my times. :D

It's been a very long time, but I still think I could drink 6 beers in 3 minutes. It's harder than it seems. Maybe at the next Huddle get-together I'll try it again. I hope i don't humiliate myself.

A buddy challenged me that I couldn't drink a six pack in 3 minutes. I said no problem. So after getting fired up, I proceed to shotgun my first with the timer going. Wouldn't ya know, it came right back up, and cold too. I was thoroughly disappointed.

If you're going to shotgun or chug, warm beer goes down a lot easier.

If you're going to shotgun or chug, warm beer goes down a lot easier.

That's part of my secret. I was always able to chug cold stuff, whereas someone else might not. I once held my mouth under the keg tap for 32 seconds. The beer was coming out at a nice pace too. I remember getting up afterwards and falling right over.