[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I LOVE THE U.S.A

Yukon Cornelius

crazy people make the world a better place

PETERSBURG, Ky. - A museum that tells the Bible's version of Earth's history , that the planet was created in a single week just a few thousand years ago

:D

I've been trying to tell people this for 4 billion years. :D

As much as it pains me to say it, the truth is ... this is the first museum of postmodernism. There are no facts, everything is as valid as anything else, the scientific method is flawed and biased, and we Americans love being stupid.

I mean, it's by the Cincinnati airport. I'll go see it. Gotta love people who spend millions of dollars to make stuff up. It's capitalism at its finest.

As much as it pains me to say it, the truth is ... this is the first museum of postmodernism. There are no facts, everything is as valid as anything else, the scientific method is flawed and biased, and we Americans love being stupid.

I mean, it's by the Cincinnati airport. I'll go see it. Gotta love people who spend millions of dollars to make stuff up. It's capitalism at its finest.

Prompted me to check the definition of "museum".

mu·se·um (my-zm) KEY

NOUN:

A building, place, or institution devoted to the acquisition, conservation, study, exhibition, and educational interpretation of objects having scientific, historical, or artistic value.

I guess you could call it art... :D

Edited by DemonKnight

I guess you could call it art... :D

Or "faith", which obviously has no scientific basis.

and we Americans love being stupid.

If you want to move to Europe to hang out with your fellow smug, condescening pseudo-intellectuals, be my guest. You and your Euro-trash buddies can sit at a cafe, sip cappuccino, smoke cigarettes, and scoff at the brainless savages across the pond.

Or "faith", which obviously has no scientific basis.

If you want to move to Europe to hang out with your fellow smug, condescening pseudo-intellectuals, be my guest. You and your Euro-trash buddies can sit at a cafe, sip cappuccino, smoke cigarettes, and scoff at the brainless savages across the pond.

:D:D tool is in the house

im glad to know u hate the U.S.A

and there are a lot of stupid people in the u.s. just ask politicians

I was just trying to fit this amusement park into the defenition of a museum. From the website, it sounds like a trip to the Rainforest Cafe without the food.

Yeah, pretty much. I don't know why anybody would build a such a museum (or even call it that), but this isn't exactly a new concept. It's more like somebody paying homage to the book of Genesis with some additional political BS.

And LOL at the anti-religious Nazis here who feel oh so threatened by a theory that 99.9% of Christians and 99.99999% of everybody else disagrees with. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski