[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What the hey

but they did before? I have not heard of anyone with this problem myself. Have you tried removing your cookies for the site and logging back in?

DW....Have you renewed your membership for this coming year? Not sure if that makes a difference. I personally have not. Seems I can access anything on the home page except the EOS reports. Doesn't want to let me in,. I assume it's because I haven't reupped yet. :D

DMD....don't be dissin my girl here, help her out! :D

DW....Have you renewed your membership for this coming year? Not sure if that makes a difference. I personally have not. Seems I can access anything on the home page except the EOS reports. Doesn't want to let me in,. I assume it's because I haven't reupped yet. :D

DMD....don't be dissin my girl here, help her out! :tup:

Me too..I try logging in with my usual username/password, and I get an "invalid" error message.

Only happens for the EOS reports!

Whats the deal? I owe?

DMD, maybe there should be an email reminder to those who's subscription is due, rather than just denying them access to the site. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Me too..I try logging in with my usual username/password, and I get an "invalid" error message.

Only happens for the EOS reports!

Whats the deal? I owe?

DMD, maybe there should be an email reminder to those who's subscription is due, rather than just denying them access to the site. :D

I got an e-mail last year, but none this year. It won't let me in either, so I'm gonna try and call to see if I can square up. Man, last year around this time i was aking about renewing and they said to wait for the e-mail. Now they just block you out? What gives? :D

I am curious as well. Cant get to the paid content. Is it time to re-up? Not sure when I paid last year but I dont think it was quite this early.?.?

I called and paid up for this season and now everything's ok. I still had my expired credit card in the Huddle's records. :D Same card, just a new exp. date now. Still I don't ever recall having to pay up in June but that's fine by me. I couldn't do fantasy football now without the Huddle. There's your plug DMD! :D

I am having this problem also.

I have tried everything listed above and have reuped and made sure I had the right password. Help please.

Thanks.

As with all site login issues, please contact our site support team at:

Email: huddlebill@dhdmedia.com

Toll Free: 800-935-5771

International: 310-202-3950

They are available 24/7 to assist our members with login issues at the main site (i.e. not these forums).