[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Verizon is hands down the most F'd Up company ever

keggerz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would consider a different phone service.

if i can ever get off the phone and get the current issue fixed I will then use my working phone to call COX or whoever else I can to get different service...but the one thing that has to be able to happen is i need to be able to keep my phone numbers(read, advertising money has been tied up on those numbers)

Verizon is one of the best long distance providers in the US. Sounds like you went about this the wrong way. Going to the top doesnt always get things done, as this gets lost in translation back down to the people that will actually be helping you. And most of us, dont want to be escalated on, so we jump through hoops to satisfy yoru concerns ASAP. I gave you a couple of numbers to try. And maintenace which handles issues like yours are a 24 hr operation. Whoever ordered your service for you, your sales rep, should have had a cell number on the contract for out of service situaitions. Trust me, Customer out of Service in my department is a fire drill to get them back up immediately. Unfortunately, I work Global accounts (1Mil plus revenue per year), and work on the long distance side of the house. Your problem was a small business account and most likely a local service problem, which is Verizon Core, not Verizon Business.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Verizon is one of the best long distance providers in the US. Sounds like you went about this the wrong way. Going to the top doesnt always get things done, as this gets lost in translation back down to the people that will actually be helping you. And most of us, dont want to be escalated on, so we jump through hoops to satisfy yoru concerns ASAP. I gave you a couple of numbers to try. And maintenace which handles issues like yours are a 24 hr operation. Whoever ordered yoru service for you, your sales rep, should have had a cell number on the contract for out of service situaitions. Trust me, Customer out of Service in my department is a fire drill to get them back up immediately. Unfortunately, I work Global accounts (1Mil plus revenue per year), and work on the long distance side of the house. Your problem was a small business account and most likely a local service problem, which is Verizon Core, not Verizon Business.

the lady i spoke to last nite in maint from one of the numbers you gave me was VERY NICE and she put a ticket number in(I can IM it to you if you want) and she said that she put a rush on it or something like that and that it would be fixed by 12 noon instead of 6pm...it is still not fixed....yolanda and her supv are working on the issue....at one point they said I wont be able to keep the number I had and I said that isnt an option considering I spent X$ on my advertising which has that number in it...

BTW, our department is being outsourced to Manilla Phillipines as we speak. This is suppose to be a 2 yr transition, but I dont see it taking that long before most if not all of my department is laid off. So things are only going to get worse for Verizon. AT&T has been in Manilla almost 2 yrs already. So every telecom company is trying to save a dime, taking our jobs, and sending your critical info overseas. The only reason most of us are staying is the finacial severance package we are getting when we are finally laid off. Its sucks not knowing if today is the day we are getting hit. But we all know its coming very soon.

BTW, our department is being outsourced to Manilla Phillipines as we speak. This is suppose to be a 2 yr transition, but I dont see it taking that long before most if not all of my department is laid off. So things are only going to get worse for Verizon. AT&T has been in Manilla almost 2 yrs already. So every telecom company is trying to save a dime, taking our jobs, and sending your critical info overseas. The only reason most of us are staying is the finacial severance package we are getting when we are finally laid off. Its sucks not knowing if today is the day we are getting hit. But we all know its coming very soon.

Dude, that sucks. This thread is depressing! :D

i am sorry to hear that but maybe its a blessing in disguise because you do work for the devil

What a freaking mess ---------->KEG :D:tup::doh::D:D:clap::clap:

Sorry man, I'd be saying more than horseshaitt :clap:

it wasnt easy trust me on that it was not easy....google incompetent and sooner or later VERIZON is going to come up :D

Well one of Yolandas superiors just got on the phone with me and said that their fire alarm has been going off for the last 15 minutes and they have been ignoring it trying to fix my problem but now they are being ordered out of the building and assured me that they would call me back once they are allowed back in the building

:D

I work for an IT provider and Verizon is one of our vendors. I consistantly hear from our customers that they have to stick with Verizon because it has the best coverage. However, it has THE worst customer service out of the lot. I personally dont deal with them, but I hear this 4 times a month, give or take.

Sorry keg.

Well one of Yolandas superiors just got on the phone with me and said that their fire alarm has been going off for the last 15 minutes and they have been ignoring it trying to fix my problem but now they are being ordered out of the building and assured me that they would call me back once they are allowed back in the building

:D

Sounds like another ticked off customer is trying to burn down their building. :D

:D are you F'n kidding me....yolanda didnt call back after their evacuation so I resign myself to living with the wrong phone number at store #1 til monday(not happy about it)...now I try to call store #1 from store #2 and it went straight to voice mail...i then decided to call my cell phone from store #2s phone and now store #2 has the wrong phone number(the same wrong number store #1 had yesterday)....i log on remotely to store #1 and thru word ask one of my employees to call my cell phone from the store phone and store #1 still has the wrong phone number which is also the same exact number that store #2 has now...and the business office is CLOSED AGAIN this time I have to wait til monday :D the next fire drill might not be a drill...who has NSABs number...this is now beyond comical and infuriating

Edited by keggerz

:D WOW is just about all i can say :D

they still have my numbers screwed up....but now they completely have the phones/dsl turned off at store #1(meaning they cant ring any Credit Card sales up* and we just lost approx $500 in sales from people on a bus tour that couldnt wait and didnt have cash)

*wait DSL is down I know you just call in and get authorization to process the CCs, no wait the phone is dead too :tup:

Edited by keggerz

they still have my numbers screwed up....but now they completely have the phones/dsl turned off at store #1(meaning they cant ring any Credit Card sales up* and we just lost approx $500 in sales from people on a bus tour that couldnt wait and didnt have cash)

*wait DSL is down I know you just call in and get authorization to process the CCs, no wait the phone is dead too :tup:

Sounds like you're dealing with a bunch of idiots, you know how the saying goes :doh:

Whatever happened to the old way of processing credit card orders with the bulky machine that creates a carbon copy of the credit card info? Sounds like a good backup for when phone lines are down.

Whatever happened to the old way of processing credit card orders with the bulky machine that creates a carbon copy of the credit card info? Sounds like a good backup for when phone lines are down.

yeah that works only if you can call in for a verbal authorization

This is getting bad enough where I would start demanding compensation. I think I would seriously consider just documenting everything, taking a temporary loss on all of the advertising with the current phone numbers, and completely and immeidately switch to a competent provider. Then go after them with an aggressive lawyer.

This is getting bad enough where I would start demanding compensation. I think I would seriously consider just documenting everything, taking a temporary loss on all of the advertising with the current phone numbers, and completely and immeidately switch to a competent provider. Then go after them with an aggressive lawyer.

No shiatt, and you've documented everrything pretty well here, so that's a start.