[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hello

proninja

I just love that surrealistic feeling of not quite being in synch with the world that sleep deprivation brings.

Dang Pro..... that's not good. You need to find a new prescription if at all possible.

Actually, this is a brand new prescription, I'm trying to figure out if it's better than the old one. Functionally so far it is (and on a lower dose) but we're going to need to get some sleeping done over here for this to be viable.

Pro , can you take something to help you fall asleep ( nothing too powerful or that will interfere with current meds ) ?

some things that help beat insomnia ( for me ) :

Chamomille tea

Warm milk

Benadryl ( active mediation in benadryl is the same as over the counter sleep aids )

Valeria ( natural herb found in GNC as a liquid which you can use dropper to put in something you drink )

Good luck

Pro , can you take something to help you fall asleep ( nothing too powerful or that will interfere with current meds ) ?

some things that help beat insomnia ( for me ) :

Chamomille tea

Warm milk

Benadryl ( active mediation in benadryl is the same as over the counter sleep aids )

Valeria ( natural herb found in GNC as a liquid which you can use dropper to put in something you drink )

Good luck

The last two nights I have been using tequila to not much effect

I can get to sleep ok. Its just staying asleep that kills me. I cant sleep all the way through the night. Hence, my posting at 4:00 am...

Oh. That's not very interesting, but you're about all I've got to talk to, so I guess I'm stuck with you. :p

Oh. That's not very interesting, but you're about all I've got to talk to, so I guess I'm stuck with you. :p

I am an aries. I enjoy long walks along the beach, cats, and mannequins.

Edited by spain

I have no advice to offer, I wake up 3-5 times a night every night and I hate it. I have a form of sleep apnea. I truly fear that someday I will leave this world much like Reggie White did. Passing away in my sleep would be the best way to go though.