[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are you kidding?

Hugh 0ne

I'LL BET IT'S CLOUDY TOMORROW. :D

Since the thread got locked, I tried to find a reason. I didn't, but I did find a reason TimC and CaPn GrUnGe should be banned:

No SHOUTING. It's just plain rude and annoying. Typing in ALL CAPS may result in your post being deleted. Same applies for AlTeRnAcApS. Please keep in mind that the reason you are posting is so that others can read what you have written. Therefore, we ask our members not to use excessively formatted text and to keep fonts to a reasonable size that are easy to read.

That was completely harmless. :D

There wasn't a single insult or controversial post

Yeah, but with a religious thread, you know it's bound to happen.

Sorta like your posts... :D ...maybe DMD should just ban you now and save some trouble on the back end.

Yeah, but with a religious thread, you know it's bound to happen.

Sorta like your posts... :D ...maybe DMD should just ban you now and save some trouble on the back end.

I've asked that we not post threads that could possibly offend someone's sense of religion before, why would this one be any different? If there wasn't anything considered bad within it (though that is a subjective, personal determination), that only means it was stopped before it went south. There's actually a lot of topics worthy of discussion and opinion other than trying to push the envelope with threads that could be construed as religious in nature and that have been requested to not be posted.

I have no problem with people wanting to discuss religious topics personally, they just do not belong here... still... like before... and in the future. And if they do exist on other FF boards, then it would make sense to post them there I guess. Why they would be posted here doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

If there wasn't anything considered bad within it (though that is a subjective, personal determination), that only means it was stopped before it went south.

Whoa -- Duuuude :D

You're like one of those mutant chicks in that Tom Cruise movie - Whoa