[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Word to the wise

Big Country

They have a lot of fiber in them.

My wife was out for a while last night, so I had to do something quick for dinner as I had both boys, and Austin, the 2-month old was getting a bit fussy. Luckily I had had my wife cook up some chicken earlier in the day as I knew she would be out.

But what to have with it..... found a can of black beans, put them in a pan and heated them. Diced up a chicken breast and mixed that in and ate it. Not bad.... but an entire can of black beans is a lot of fiber......

My wife was out for a while last night, so I had to do something quick for dinner as I had both boys, and Austin, the 2-month old was getting a bit fussy. Luckily I had had my wife cook up some chicken earlier in the day as I knew she would be out.

But what to have with it..... found a can of black beans, put them in a pan and heated them. Diced up a chicken breast and mixed that in and ate it. Not bad.... but an entire can of black beans is a lot of fiber......

Just had some w/ lunch

This is just like the last episode of the Sopranos. . . .

I just gotta know what happened next!!!!

Not even your daily recommended amount of fiber...

Here is a healthy recipe I use once per week. Grill up skinless chicken strips. You can buy them at most grocery stores. I grill a couple pounds in a big pan. Once grilled, add two cans of black beans( rinse the beans and strain) and 1 cup of non fat barbacue sauce. Mix the junk together.

Spoon the mixture into soft tortillas and eat away. Of course you can add cheese and sour cream if needed. I just ate one for lunch.

Delicious and very high in protein and fiber.