[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man Charged with Murder

spain

So the man had already detered the crime by brandishing a weapon. Yay, the right to bear arms works. You know this punk aint comming back to your house after a run in like that.

But then to shoot a man in the back? This psycho had some kind of obvious bloodlust or mental disorder. "Off wiv is 'ead!"

So the man had already detered the crime by brandishing a weapon. Yay, the right to bear arms works. You know this punk aint comming back to your house after a run in like that.

But then to shoot a man in the back? This psycho had some kind of obvious bloodlust or mental disorder. "Off wiv is 'ead!"

Have you ever had to confront a robber at your home? Do you know how you would react? Do you know how the adrenaline in your body is jacked up? That was a stressful situation, one that even trained professionals dont always handle well. How do you expect an ordinary citzen to not be so scared as to kill the guy thinking he was in danger?

The other morning my bastard neighbor woke up extra early to snag my newspaper.

I was so pissed.

I promptly charged outside and shot him. When his children rushed over to see what had happened, I shot them too.

I did the right thing, right?

was it the sunday paper? if so then you should have let the kids live and left them with the comic section :D

Have you ever had to confront a robber at your home? Do you know how you would react? Do you know how the adrenaline in your body is jacked up? That was a stressful situation, one that even trained professionals dont always handle well. How do you expect an ordinary citzen to not be so scared as to kill the guy thinking he was in danger?

Stop. You're making a good case for the anti-gun people. I like my guns. You've already killed online poker, leave the guns alone.

The guy left the property, got in his car to leave, and was shot while driving away. That's not an instantaneous reaction by the shooter.

If you want to argue whether or not 2nd degree murder is a little bit over the top in this situation, I'm all for it, but frankly a dude's rims aren't worth the life of another human. Attacking a family member or even breaking into a home, yeah. Taking rims? No.

The guy left the property, got in his car to leave, and was shot while driving away. That's not an instantaneous reaction by the shooter.

If you want to argue whether or not 2nd degree murder is a little bit over the top in this situation, I'm all for it, but frankly a dude's rims aren't worth the life of another human. Attacking a family member or even breaking into a home, yeah. Taking rims? No.

Dont come snooping around my house! He11 if you are taking my garbage can chances are really good you will be pulling a 45 slug outta your a$$!

Dont come snooping around my house! He11 if you are taking my garbage can chances are really good you will be pulling a 45 slug outta your a$$!

Rosie O'Donnell. I love homos who like to hide behind firearms and act like theyre all that. My 2 year old could shoot somsone if I handed him a gun.

Rosie O'Donnell. I love homos who like to hide behind firearms and act like theyre all that. My 2 year old could shoot somsone if I handed him a gun.

Rosie O'Donnell. I love homos who like to hide behind drugs and act like theyre all that. My 2 year old could shoot heroin if I handed him a needle.

Ah, but if you're thinking "what if this guy is pissed and comes back another day with his uzi?", it is an instantaneous reaction.

You never know for sure what mindset some of these thugs have. He could be pissed that you interrupted him of his rightful reward. Then he comes back another day, breaks into your house with uzi in hand and kills your whole family. Better safe than sorry IMO.

I never owned a gun until I lived in my deceased mom and dad's house. I got broken into one day while I was at work. No alarm system. About a week later I got broken into again while I was sleeping. If that doesn't scare the chit out of you, I don't know what will. I'll shoot first now and i don't give a damn if the guy is leaving. I don't care if it sounds like the old west. There would sure be alot leass sh*t being stolen and alot less burglaries.