[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't believe that I've become this guy, but...

Savage Beatings

I know everyone thinks that their kid is cute, but mine really is! :D

should come back to haunt him about the time that he is graduating from College or getting married. :D

Wife's Disclaimer: please excuse the cluttered bathroom floor and sinks, we had just returned from vacation and simply threw everything all over the place.

What's with the tie-dyed shirt. Oh and throw some boxer briefs on that kid. All the preschool girls are diggin' them (according to my son :D)

We just got back from San Diego and that is his authentic Sea World t-shirt with a cool shark on the front... he won't take it off (seriously). :D

Did ya like Sea World ?..........is it worth going ?

We got the 3 for 1 ticket which includes Sea World, Wild Animal Park and the Zoo. Once you first use the ticket, you then have five consecutive days to go to any 3 of the parks as many times as you like. We thought it was a great deal, and thoroughly enjoyed Sea World (particularly the Killer Whale show and the Dolphin show).

[quote name='Savage Beatings' post='2082108' date='7/4/07 5:27pm'

That's some good stuff SB. Oh yeah, that will be dangerous in about 16 years. :D

And Mrs HRs "toothbrush" holder is electric. :D

Edited by The Holy Roller

We got the 3 for 1 ticket which includes Sea World, Wild Animal Park and the Zoo. Once you first use the ticket, you then have five consecutive days to go to any 3 of the parks as many times as you like. We thought it was a great deal, and thoroughly enjoyed Sea World (particularly the Killer Whale show and the Dolphin show).

Did you hit up the Wild Animal Park? I've done Sea World an the Zoo many times, and my son has enjoyed them, though, now that he is a bit older (he was about one and a half when we went) he will probably enjoy them even more. I've always wanted to do the Wild Animal Park, just never had a chance yet.

Did you hit up the Wild Animal Park? I've done Sea World an the Zoo many times, and my son has enjoyed them, though, now that he is a bit older (he was about one and a half when we went) he will probably enjoy them even more. I've always wanted to do the Wild Animal Park, just never had a chance yet.

We liked Wild Animal Park beter than the Zoo actually. We went there at around 5pm on an Sunday evening and stayed until close (the animals are a little more active in the evening)... there were hardly any other people there at all... no lines, no crowds. Plus the animals have a lot more of an open habitat there which is kind of cool to see them in. Most of the animals at the Wild Animal Park are of the African safari variety, so maybe not as much of a variety as at the Zoo, but the setting is defeinitely better. Highly recommend it.

:D

I think his wife had her annual before they left, so you didn't miss out. :D

Next time you make it this way Savage, let's try block out a few hours for the So Callers to meet up with you and hang out.

I had the wife and 3 kids in tow, and we were staying with my sister and her husband and two kids, and then also my brother and his two kids came down to visit from Paso Robles. So, between the 5 adults and 7 kids in our group, we really didn't have any spare time (so don't take it personally). We did Sea World, the Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Lego-Land, plus spent time at the beach, in the mountains, and also by my sister's pool. It was a annoyingly full schedule.

If it were just me and the wife, then I definitely would have hit you guys up for a drink. :tup:

I had the wife and 3 kids in tow, and we were staying with my sister and her husband and two kids, and then also my brother and his two kids came down to visit from Paso Robles. So, between the 5 adults and 7 kids in our group, we really didn't have any spare time (so don't take it personally). We did Sea World, the Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Lego-Land, plus spent time at the beach, in the mountains, and also by my sister's pool. It was a annoyingly full schedule.

If it were just me and the wife, then I definitely would have hit you guys up for a drink. :D

No prob, totally understandable with that size group and that schedule. Sounds like you need a few drinks after that.... :D