[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heading to the hills...

Puddy

Word has it that some southern dude from outside of Nashville is within 300 miles of Detroit. That's a little too close for comfort so the Puddy clan is heading out in about 15 minutes to the mountains of Southeastern Kentucky. I'm talking sterotypical hillbilly territory. I have a large contingent of 'neck' folks in my family and every 4th of July we congregate in the beautiful city of Mayking, KY. I'm not sure if it is even on the map. I'm looking forward to 3 days of moonshine and horseshoes. I'm not even attempting to take the laptop as I doubt that Al Gore has introduced the internet to this area yet. I am planning on learning how to make a mobile meth lab while I'm there however.

Talk to you good people next week.

:D

Edited by Puddy

some Carhartt azsless bibs would be the ticket............ :D

That's funny. We have a hugh auction every year to fund the reunion and like clockwork I bring some Carhartt stuff. I did include some kids bibs this year but left the ass intact.

Edited by Puddy