[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 8

At pick 8 in a 12 person snake draft, whom do you see being there and being the best pick. LT, LJ, Gore, Sjax, Alexander are gone. I assume it gets a little muddled here, but I think Westbrook is gone also. Whom do you think becomes the next 2 best, most solid picks with a high preformance scoring system and PPR?

I really had been leaning toward Fast Willie, I know Bush has Duece in front of him taking goal lines and the bulk of the carries. I just have the feeling Addai is going to the guy in 7th. i can't say for sure, but I have that impression, we have been playing together for a long long time.

So I see Maroney, Parker, Bush, then the next tier of backs. What do you think on those 3?

I really had been leaning toward Fast Willie, I know Bush has Duece in front of him taking goal lines and the bulk of the carries. I just have the feeling Addai is going to the guy in 7th. i can't say for sure, but I have that impression, we have been playing together for a long long time.

So I see Maroney, Parker, Bush, then the next tier of backs. What do you think on those 3?

Parker has the least value in my opinion. His TD's will lessen with Davenport reportedly taking on the Bettis role. His O- LIne coach is gone to Arizona. His best O-Lineman Faneca is not happy. And his Offensive Co is toying with the idea of more passing with 4 amd 5 WR sets.

Maroney is next but I do not believe his shoulder is healing as well as expected and Bill is not exactly forthcoming about injury reports. I do believe that if he is healed that he could a dynamic runner. He doesn't have alot of miles on his body anyway as he shared carries with MB III in college. That is also the reason his value falls though in my opinion. Will he be able to carry the full load without Dillon there?

Bush is and will be a stud this year. His value in PPR leagues alone is tremendous. I think they will work him into more of the offense and that should increase his value. Plus with Deuce there to spell him he is fresh on nearly every play.

With your scoring, I would bet that Addai and Bush are OFF the board at 8....if not take one of them.

As for the rest that may be there at 8, here is how I rank them under your scoring:

Westy- one man show; can teams stop him?

R.Brown- T.Green makes this offense better, i look for a good year from Brown

Rudi- not too many catches, but a solid pick! You could come back with a Jones Drew/W.Parker type with your 2nd round (17) pick.

Maroney- Tons of weapons on this team, not enough footballs

T.Henry- Hate to take Denver RB's due to the rat hiding all of his info until kickoff, then pulling a rabit out of a hat; could have a nice year though!

W.Parker- Can't justify why I have him so low, he just doesn't do it for me on draft day....then I watch him kick my errrs on Sunday..never fails!

Good Luck

My top 9 (cause I can't decide between the last 2)

LT

SJax

LJ

Gore

Westbrook

Addai

Alexander

Parker/ Rudi

you would leave Bush out of the top 8 or 9 in a PPR, though?....

in a non-PPR, Bush doesn't make the top 10....but in a PPR, you have to put him in there IMO...

you would leave Bush out of the top 8 or 9 in a PPR, though?....

in a non-PPR, Bush doesn't make the top 10....but in a PPR, you have to put him in there IMO...

FWIW I have him 10

and shhhhh, I'm a non-believer in Bush. I'll be on board after this season if he shows me more carries out of the backfield

To me, the 12-team performance mock had it right: picks 7 and 8, in this scoring system, Addai and Bush.

It's quite possible one or both of these guys could be there at 8. I'd give the slight edge to Addai since he'll be the primary ball carrier and his receptions should go up from last year with Rhodes gone. Bush will still be gold in a PPR league even with Deuce around.

FWIW I have him 10

and shhhhh, I'm a non-believer in Bush. I'll be on board after this season if he shows me more carries out of the backfield

I was a non-believer as well...but I think he'll continue to catch passes out the backfield..

the only question I still have is his durability......however, he doesn't have to run between the tackles too often..