[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do in Denver?

McNasty

Hey Mcnasty..Welcome brack bro..Just wanted to say hello..You can tell by the fact that I am a homosexual that I am not from Denver

fixed

Laphroaig 30-year-old, three fingers, and while you're under the table, make me a sammich, bee-yotch.

Hey dude,

Got stuck in the 4th traffic on the way back from Vegas tonight and didn't get back until 8:00. Lemme know what's up for the week and the new GF and I will make it out. We should meet in Boulder and hit the bars on Pearl Street. Then we could, you know..., follow Atomic to the scrap booking/karaoke bar... I hear the wheat germ shooters there kick ass.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fixed

Hey dude,

Got stuck in the 4th traffic on the way back from Vegas tonight and didn't get back until 8:00. Lemme know what's up for the week and the new GF and I will make it out. We should meet in Boulder and hit the bars on Pearl Street. Then we could, you know..., follow Atomic to the scrap booking/karaoke bar... I hear the wheat germ shooters there kick ass.

hey, it's Mcnasty...using Julio's log-in...

bier told us about the traffic, so, no worries. You were missed. Pearl St sounds good for tonight, if we're up for it. We'll be calling bier after the class here, at around 5:00-5:30. Good times, good times.

boulder is fine..... thews, atomic, az will have to pick the spot... i don't know it very well

i could probably make it to boulder for a bit tonight. as far as places...i don't know the town as well as i did 10 years ago. but, there's the catacombs, downstairs in the hotel boulderado. there's also a cool new orleans-themed bar/restaurant called redfish that makes their own beer...food's a bit pricey if i recall, but it's an interesting place. there's also the walnut brewery, which is a fine place for just meeting up and hanging out.

Hey guys.. what are we up to tonight? Nasty and I were thinking Boulder and Pearl Street.

I dunno how awake I will be thoough... Julio tried to visit last night. :D

Dudes,

Tonight is my golf league so I won't be home until 7:30 or so. Wed night I have a BBQ to go to, so that leaves either Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. Pearl Street is full of bars, but my guess is you guys would like the Rio the best (mean margaritas). Lemme know what works.

going to meet here around 6:45- 7p

:D You are a god among men, bier. Thanks for doing the legwork. Az, you too.

thews, you are a golf-playing vajayjay. atomic gets a free pass, because it's his birthday. i am already sporting a nice buzz, and julio is ready to pass out from a heady combo of LIIT's and strong man-goo.

Hey McNasty. Louisville is just off Hwy 36 near Boulder where I work. Just so you know... Fort Collins is not actually fort... it's a town north of Denver that is very far from Colorado Springs.

Let me know what the plan is, and I'll try to jump on.,

just awesome having nasty back on the boards.. and was another fun night. another testament to the people we have here. quality individual. only negative was that he didn't bring his shft (super hot fluffing temp) with him.

just awesome having nasty back on the boards.. and was another fun night. another testament to the people we have here. quality individual. only negative was that he didn't bring his shft (super hot fluffing temp) with him.

I always knew that McNasty was a shftless character.

Hey McNasty. Louisville is just off Hwy 36 near Boulder where I work. Just so you know... Fort Collins is not actually fort... it's a town north of Denver that is very far from Colorado Springs.

Let me know what the plan is, and I'll try to jump on.,

The one thing that still boggles my mind is... exactly how may people are stationed on Fort Collins?

I missed this part... SHFT? Are there pictures?

Even I don't have pics. When I rub one out, I have to use my imagination, and then, somehow, she ends up looking like Bea Arthur. :D