[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

America's Got Talent

peepinmofo

Just say it - you'll feel a lot better.

"I Love America's Got Talent."

Now please submit your Huddle resignation to DMD.

hahaha

I dont like it. I really dont like reality TV in general. Seriosuly... If I had access to google Id show you some of the cooler ones on there. I dont like the show, I just love the Hass!

So last night I was watching it, and saw some dude screwed up his "talent" and busted his arse on some chairs. I went to take a shower and forgot about the show. What happened to the guy? He was out cold for a while it seemed...

No wonder nobody wants to meet you.

I'm embarrassed to be a Bills fan. :D

I am somewhat embarrassed to say that I know what happened. He knocked himself out cold, and didn't wake up for close to five minutes. They carted him off the field and took him to the hospital. My son was enthralled. :D

Are you talking about peepmoinfo , david hasselhoff or a contestant ?

:D

This contestant doofus who styled himself the Human Action Figure. He was all set to leap over 8 metal folding chairs to start his routine, but his foot caught the first one, he plowed through the remainder and was out like a light by the time he hit the floor. I assume he's really alright since they showed the whole thing on tv.

This contestant doofus who styled himself the Human Action Figure. He was all set to leap over 8 metal folding chairs to start his routine, but his foot caught the first one, he plowed through the remainder and was out like a light by the time he hit the floor. I assume he's really alright since they showed the whole thing on tv.

Your sig is awesome. :D