[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holy TJ!

URLACHERisGOD

I met TJ in a NYC steakhouse a couple of months ago. The dude could not have been nicer. I am pumped that we acquired him to carry the CuMar torch. :D

BTW, when I saw the thread of this title, I was expecting that it would be about Houshmandzadeh!

I met TJ in a NYC steakhouse a couple of months ago. The dude could not have been nicer. I am pumped that we acquired him to carry the CuMar torch. :D

BTW, when I saw the thread of this title, I was expecting that it would be about Houshmandzadeh!

You are going to love him Wolf, the guy is a stud. He is professional and gets down to business, no BS.

Me too. The Bears teammates liked him a lot more than Bensoin for good reasons. Benson could fix his relationship with that team but Jets fas should love having Thomas playing this year.

27th is middle of the 3rd. I'd pass on him too in the second if I knew I could get him next round :D

27 picks in is pick 3.3 in a 12 team. My point was that if I were drafting at the 1, 2, 3, or 4 spot this year I'd pass on him in the late 2nd round, but might be willing to take him if he were available just a few picks later in the early 3rd. Because while Jones might fall to the early 3rd round, it is nigh impossible that a top 6 WR would.

TJ's schedule makes him a great RB to play the buy low/sell high game with. Let someone else draft him in the 2nd round, then wait until after week 3 to trade for him. Use him for his nice stretch in weeks 4 thru 9, then trade when his stock is high. Here are the teams TJ faces when he is on your team (2006 defensive ranking listed after each team):

4 - BUF (28)

5 - NYG (14)

6 - PHI (26)

7 - CIN (15)

8 - BUF (28)

9 - WAS (27)

And here are the teams you get to avoid:

1 - NE (5)

2 - BAL (2)

3 - MIA (8)

10 - bye week

11 - PIT (3)

12 - DAL (10)

13 - MIA (8)

14 - CLE (29) - His one easy game that you miss out on

15 - NE (5) - You can trade back for him after this game, if your league playoffs go into weeks 16 & 17

16 - TEN (30)

17 - KC (18)