[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cbssportsline

Chris11

see, with me...the site being down before gametime doesn't matter because I tell people they can call me or leave a message before the game to make a switch and I will take it down and make the adjustment as commish....

LOL, I prefer not having to do that & pay less for it.

I somehow have never experienced these problems on CBS - lucky I guess (knock on wood).

There is the occasional hiccup on the Scoreboard feature, but it's nothing debilitating, or lasting. If 90% of what were talking about here are simply server/load/bandwith problems, you might want to consider the effect of an influx of people making the switch to MFL. They might encounter similar problems as they accomadate more and more people using their site.

The EA Sports site has been good the past two years, and this year it's gotten a 'feel' revamp and looks even better.

Plus, it's FREE and fully customizable if one of your 12 FF owners buys Madden 08 for the Xbox. That's a pretty eay criteria to meet.

The EA Sports site has been good the past two years, and this year it's gotten a 'feel' revamp and looks even better.

Plus, it's FREE and fully customizable if one of your 12 FF owners buys Madden 08 for the Xbox. That's a pretty eay criteria to meet.

Ya know...I hope the "feel" revamp was thorough because I played in a league there last year and it drove me nutz. Couldn't stand the interface. Just personal preference.

Ya know...I hope the "feel" revamp was thorough because I played in a league there last year and it drove me nutz. Couldn't stand the interface. Just personal preference.

It is very much uncluttered compared to last year.

But the bottom line is: you can customize your scoring and lineups, can post smack talk articles with pics right on the front page, and the live scoring is rock solid, which is what's most important anyways.

All for ZERO, isn't bad. Beats Yahoo.