[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL

peteteacher2001

Another MFL question (sorry for the hijack)

We are FINALLY going with MFL this year after 5-6 or so with CBS and last year with Yahoo.

The site looks extremely detailed. Any advice for a 1st time mfl user? ie what menus/tables are a must have? Feel free to IM me with suggestions or maybe a guest linke to your league would work. :wacko:

I'm sure I'll get more into it once the season starts and I can see what it can do.......so far I've just loaded the huddle skin. :D

Thanks! :D

Another MFL question (sorry for the hijack)

We are FINALLY going with MFL this year after 5-6 or so with CBS and last year with Yahoo.

The site looks extremely detailed. Any advice for a 1st time mfl user? ie what menus/tables are a must have? Feel free to IM me with suggestions or maybe a guest linke to your league would work. :wacko:

I'm sure I'll get more into it once the season starts and I can see what it can do.......so far I've just loaded the huddle skin. :D

Thanks! :D

MFL commish abilities are very detailed in nature. You've got to get used to them, but once you are you can do some really cool customizing. My first suggestion would be to play around with the site a little. My second suggestion would be to email customer support with any questions. They are extremely responsive and give solid advice on how to navigate their product.

MFL commish abilities are very detailed in nature. You've got to get used to them, but once you are you can do some really cool customizing. My first suggestion would be to play around with the site a little. My second suggestion would be to email customer support with any questions. They are extremely responsive and give solid advice on how to navigate their product.

Good advice...we just switched to MFL as well after several years on SportsLine. I also printed the users guide...it's easier for me to find what I need when it's in writing sometimes.

Thanks,

Yeah I've only played around with it a little bit, I'm sure I'll make more time prior to the draft (30th). As an added bonus someone else has taken over the commish duties for me this year!