[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Women

alexgaddis

So last night the wife and I decide to make burritos for dinner...nothing elaborate, just some bean and cheesers with salsa and sour cream...I looked in the fridge for the jalapeno's that I know we bought recently and didn't see any...so the wife comes into the kitchen and I make her look in the fridge...can't find em either...I let her know of my disappointment as I really wanted the jalapenos since there was no meat in the burritos and I needed flavor other than simple beans and cheese...

Fast forward to today as I brought leftovers for lunch...I just got off the phone with the wife seeing how her day was going...I told her I was about to eat my bland burritos for lunch and she says, "Why didn't you just get the jar of jalapenos out of the cupboard"??

So she knew we had jalapeno's in the cupboard but didn't tell me cause I she thought I was looking for the jalapeno's in the fridge...

:D

Edited by alexgaddis

So last night the wife and I decide to make burritos for dinner...nothing elaborate, just some bean and cheesers with salsa and sour cream...I looked in the fridge for the jalapeno's that I know we bought recently and didn't see any...so the wife comes into the kitchen and I make her look in the fridge...can't find em either...I let her know of my disappointment as I really wanted the jalapenos since there was no meat in the burritos and I needed flavor other than simple beans and cheese...

Never piss-off the cook.......

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Fast forward to today as I brought leftovers for lunch...I just got off the phone with the wife seeing how her day was going...I told her I was about to eat my bland burritos for lunch and she says, "Why didn't you just get the jar of jalapenos out of the cupboard"??

So she knew we had jalapeno's in the cupboard but didn't tell me cause I she thought I was looking for the jalapeno's in the fridge...

:D

:D classic, is she blonde?