[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LJ Smith

Avernus

Slide...slide...slippery slide. LJ Smith was in a position where he's like the 10th best TE on the board. So with this injury he might go from a starter to possible backup for the beginning of the season. Who knows until more reports come out. He'll probably drop some in drafts but not too much as there aren't many options below him that are good. So you can still take him at around the spot you were before and grab a lesser guy to cover while he's out.

Slide...slide...slippery slide. LJ Smith was in a position where he's like the 10th best TE on the board. So with this injury he might go from a starter to possible backup for the beginning of the season. Who knows until more reports come out. He'll probably drop some in drafts but not too much as there aren't many options below him that are good. So you can still take him at around the spot you were before and grab a lesser guy to cover while he's out.

yuup...I had him higher than 10 because he's in a contract year...

they are really keeping things hush about this....but they could be doing this so they don't lose any leverage in any possible trades for a TE....

a team could try to strong-arm them if they know LJ Smith is done..

so it can go both ways....but they have not confirmed that he re-aggravated his sports hernia.

yuup...I had him higher than 10 because he's in a contract year...

they are really keeping things hush about this....but they could be doing this so they don't lose any leverage in any possible trades for a TE....

a team could try to strong-arm them if they know LJ Smith is done..

so it can go both ways....but they have not confirmed that he re-aggravated his sports hernia.

I heard that he didn't re-aggravate the sports hernia and that it was a completely different/new injury.

LJ Smith just went at 17.10 in the Pee-Wee's Huddler Ladder draft. So there's a bit of a slip, wouldn't you say? As the 2nd TE to a team that already had Gonzo.

I just dropped LJ to 14th today because he is really worrying me. So far everything I see, hear or read seems to get just a little worse than the time before when he should be getting better. A definite concern for me and I have always liked LJ too.

I've been very content drafting him pretty late the last few years. I'm a little worried that I might have to find a new bargain this season. Awwwww heck, I'll probably draft him again unless I hear that this is a pretty significant injury.