[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 9, don't really want Rudi

dirtdickens

It looks like it is going

LT

Steven Jackson

Joe Addai

Shaun Alexander

Willie Parker

Reggie Bush

Brian Westbrook

LJ

My choice is Frank Gore, Rudi Johnson or Laurence Maroney.

All the rankings go toward picking Gore, but he has like 1 season without injury since High School. My league has a neg 2 for fumbles and although a factured hand isn't much for a back, it escalates my fears as he is already fumble prone.

I like Maroney, and this board does not. He is another injury guy, but I think he can get the Pats running game back to the Dillon days. Heath Evans and Faulk sour me on picking him though.

Rudi is a low ceiling guy, but he is gonna give you at least 75yds and a TD every game. I need a bit more juuice for my 1st rounder.

Wow. There are a ton of owners who would love to have the option of Gore & his upside vs Rudi and his incredibly steady production as their #1 pick.

Tell you what - just take Henry & be done with it. A bit safer than Gore & a bit more upside than Rudi.

Wow. There are a ton of owners who would love to have the option of Gore & his upside vs Rudi and his incredibly steady production as their #1 pick.

Tell you what - just take Henry & be done with it. A bit safer than Gore & a bit more upside than Rudi.

You could go this route and it may end up being a good decision. But taking Gore there is not only the answer but a STEAL!!

Edited by irish

With the PPR, Gore still is the pick IMO. He's in a prime position as the feature back in an offense based on him and he gets a very high number of catches vs Henry/Rudi.

There's risk involved with everyone, but the upside of Gore compared to those two is too hard to pass up IMO.

That would be amazing value already in the FIRST round !!!! :D

I have the 12th pick...let's break his other hand and he might slip some more.

If you can grab Henry at that spot, you are livin good my brother!