[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

energy drinks

isleseeya

On a similar note, I mentioned this before but that Croc energy gum is horrific. Besides tasting like ass, it somehow focuses all the energy on your jaw. It was like I'd just done some bad coke. All the jaw clinching with none of the thinking I was cooler than everyone.

I felt like cowering in fetal position and waiting for the stuff to wear off.

I've had exactly 1 Red Bull in my life. It went like this:

Me - :sips Red Bull: This tastes like piss!

Friend - It's better over ice.

Me - :sips Red Bull over ice: Now it tastes like ice cold piss!

No thanks!

I used to drink a Starbucks doubleshot on the way to work. Then the grocery store raised the price of a four-pack by a dollar. I've been holding out for the price drop for six months. I have the patience of a Tibetan monk.

On a similar note, I mentioned this before but that Croc energy gum is horrific. Besides tasting like ass, it somehow focuses all the energy on your jaw. It was like I'd just done some bad coke. All the jaw clinching with none of the thinking I was cooler than everyone.

I felt like cowering in fetal position and waiting for the stuff to wear off.

:D

To Loaf re: 2 olives cherry vodka - Have you ever tried Ultimat Black Cherry? That stuff is awesome. 80 proof and almost no alcohol taste. I drink it straight martini style.

My favorite energy drink right now is the Full Throttle Blue Agave. It actually tastes good.

Red Bull. They say the small can (8oz or so) has the caffeine of a cup of coffee, but I can drink a 12oz can at 9:30 and focus on work with no jitters and absolute clarity until 12:30am or so. It's a staple during a big project. Sega! is expensive, though.