[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And here come the "race cards" in the Vick Case!

spain

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a CNN interview of Wilson - and this is CNN, mind you:

From the July 14 edition of CNN's Wolf Blitzer Reports:

BLITZER: But the other argument that's been made against you is that you've sought to capitalize on this extravaganza, having that photo shoot with your wife [in the January 2004 Vanity Fair magazine], who was a clandestine officer of the CIA, and that you've tried to enrich yourself writing this book and all of that.

What do you make of those accusations, which are serious accusations, as you know, that have been leveled against you?

WILSON: My wife was not a clandestine officer the day that Bob Novak blew her identity.

Nice work, genius.So, you now don't believe the CIA is capable of classifying its own employees. I think the CIA trumps Mr. Wilson would you not agree....and if not why? Did you not read what Fitzgerald posted from her work file? I find it hard to believe you would not believe the CIA....it is after all her employer!!!!

BTW - could you please answer the very simple question about why Armitage is not sentenced & in jail?I didn't answer that...maybe you and Bill attended the same university....and primary schools as well....must have never taught reading.

Yep and you overpaid for you education...allegedly.....if you still go around and voluntarily appear this ignorant.

Actually, I received a graduate stipend and didn't pay a dime. Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Please quit before the University calls and requests their degree back.

So, tell me, what was it like to be the tallest midget at your university? I'm sure that you were big with the ladies as well, given your charming personality and rapier-sharp wit. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

It is fun watching Bronco and Bill argue in circles...they hit on everything except the issue....that is how they argue...hope to distract enough from what was the original conversation and that will save them face.....I wish them good luck with their endeavor.

It is fun watching Bronco and Bill argue in circles...they hit on everything except the issue....that is how they argue...hope to distract enough from what was the original conversation and that will save them face

As opposed to your tactic of arguing theoretical scenarios that have never occurred and show no evidence of occurring in the future, resorting to ad hominem attacks when somebody calls you on it, and then throwing a profanity-laced temper tantrum to boot. :D

BTW - could you please answer the very simple question about why Armitage is not sentenced & in jail? I didn't answer that...maybe you and Bill attended the same university....and primary schools as well....must have never taught reading.

:D

My assessment of your mental incapacity has only been reinforced.

Now, would you mind answering the question this time?

It is fun watching Bronco and Bill argue in circles...they hit on everything except the issue....that is how they argue...hope to distract enough from what was the original conversation and that will save them face.....I wish them good luck with their endeavor.

Actually, it is exactly relevant that Armitage wasn't even charged with a crime, when it is known that he "leaked" the information about a "covert" agent, while Libby goes to jail for testimony regarding the "crime".

That you can't comprehend this doesn't surprise me in the least. You'd see an armed home invader go free & the home owner jailed for defending himself, as long as the home invader was a Democrat & the home owner was a Republican.

As opposed to your tactic of arguing theoretical scenarios that have never occurred and show no evidence of occurring in the future, resorting to ad hominem attacks when somebody calls you on it, and then throwing a profanity-laced temper tantrum to boot. :D

I resorted to no adhominem attacks....if you would like I will pull all the posts to show Bill started the adhominem attacks....I joined in later.

:D

OK...I will do this one last time since I answered your question twice....READ for God's sake.

QUOTE(Bronco Billy @ 8/27/07 7:02am)

Talk about your lies....

Plame was not covert, and hadn't been for 6 years prior to being involved in the scheme to submarine Bush. There were no "real criminals" and no covert CIA agents were named.

Where in the hell are you getting your information? CNN? Katie Couric (sp?). Democratic headquarters?

Copy of the executive Summary filed by Patrick Fitzgerald(Bush Appointee) on or around May 29, 2007. The executive summary was part of Plame's workfile at the CIA and you can find it anywhere online. If you wish to start another thread....so be it....but you will lose when even the director of the CIA ahs said she was covert....now Libby can't be charged because the law states he has to have knowledge of her covert status before he leaked it....something which is VERY hard to prove....that is why Armitage was never prosecuted....he told the investigators the truth up front and said he never knew....I guess it passed the smell test. But when Libby LIED you give him a pass.....When Vick lies...time to throw him to the dogs...pardon the pun. Again here is the summary:

On 1 January 2002, Valerie Wilson was working for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) as an operations officer in the Directorate of Operations (DO). She was assigned to the Counterproliferation Division (CPD) at CIA Headquarters, where she served as the Chief of a CPD component with responsibility for weapons proliferation issues related to Iraq.

While assigned to CPD, Ms. Wilson engaged in Temporary Duty (TDY) travel overseas on official business. She traveled at least seven times to more than ten countries. When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity--sometimes in true name and sometimes in alias--but always using cover--whether official or non-official cover (NOC)--with no ostensible relationship to the CIA.

At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States.

Now, if you have evidence past May 29,2007 that can refute the CIA's listing her as covert in their own documents in memorandum filed by a US Attorney....then I implore you to do so....until then....you are the one who is lying. And please....if you want a source.....use google. I will do the same for you.

This post has been edited by TheShiznit: Today, 9:23 AM

I resorted to no adhominem attacks....if you would like I will pull all the posts to show Bill started the adhominem attacks....I joined in later.

My gawd - stop whining like a wounded Rosie O'Donnell.

Just answer the freakin' simple question as best you can. The question is a simple one:

Armitage leaked the information of Plame being behind this despite being a "covert CIA agent" ( :D ). Why wasn't Armitage charged with anything, must less convicted & in jail? The answer is obvious, despite the goobledygook nonsense that you posted above.

Geez. If it weren't so fun picking on the intentionally retarded like this, I don't know why I'd bother.

Edited by Bronco Billy

That you can't comprehend this doesn't surprise me in the least. You'd see an armed home invader go free & the home owner jailed for defending himself, as long as the home invader was a Democrat & the home owner was a Republican.

Actually, he claims to be a conservative, but methinks that he's affiliated with the Insecure Mental Midget Party.

Wrong again! (I'm seeing a trend here... :D )

Funny how you paint me as liberal. I am a TRUE republican....you know republican before Rush distorted the party's platform. If you would like to keep this about implications of the crimes....like it should....then I will do that....but if you continue to act like an idiot...I will treat you like that as well. There is ABSOLUTELY no way a person can sit back and say what Vick did has graver implications on America that what Scooter did. Clinton Lied about a swak...PERIOD. Suffering succotash!. Scooter lied to investigators about a situation where peoples lives are at risk....not animals. So, unless you value doggie lives more than human lives....you have no other alternative than to say that what Scooter did have much more Grave consequences to America than what Vick did.

Now.....here is the fallacy of your argument.....you claim that theoretical scenarios is all I have....when in fact the punishment for outing a covert CIA agent is based upon those very same theoreticals that cannot be answered. So, it doesn't matter if he can be convicted of the actual crime or not is irrelevant. The fact he lied to investigators about Novak's second source and refused to cooperate is tantamount to allowing a potential crime to go unpunished and the consequences for the crime he was possibly helping to cover up would have carried far more years of prison time. Again...this is simple stuff man.

Actually, he claims to be a conservative, but methinks that he's affiliated with the Insecure Mental Midget Party.

Wrong again! (I'm seeing a trend here... :D )

Oh, I see you cannot go back to earlier posts.....ok...again the intellectual disingenousness rears its ugly head again.

My gawd - stop whining like a wounded Rosie O'Donnell.

Just answer the freakin' simple question as best you can. The question is a simple one:

Armitage leaked the information of Plame being behind this despite being a "covert CIA agent" ( :D ). Why wasn't Armitage charged with anything, must less convicted & in jail? The answer is obvious, despite the goobledygook nonsense that you posted above.

Geez. If it weren't so fun picking on the intentionally retarded like this, I don't know why I'd bother.

Asked and answered....keep up if you can:

QUOTE(Bronco Billy @ 8/27/07 10:12am) *

huh2.gif

OK...I will do this one last time since I answered your question twice....READ for God's sake.

QUOTE(Bronco Billy @ 8/27/07 7:02am)

Talk about your lies....

Plame was not covert, and hadn't been for 6 years prior to being involved in the scheme to submarine Bush. There were no "real criminals" and no covert CIA agents were named.

Where in the hell are you getting your information? CNN? Katie Couric (sp?). Democratic headquarters?

Copy of the executive Summary filed by Patrick Fitzgerald(Bush Appointee) on or around May 29, 2007. The executive summary was part of Plame's workfile at the CIA and you can find it anywhere online. If you wish to start another thread....so be it....but you will lose when even the director of the CIA ahs said she was covert....now Libby can't be charged because the law states he has to have knowledge of her covert status before he leaked it....something which is VERY hard to prove....that is why Armitage was never prosecuted....he told the investigators the truth up front and said he never knew....I guess it passed the smell test. But when Libby LIED you give him a pass.....When Vick lies...time to throw him to the dogs...pardon the pun. Again here is the summary:

On 1 January 2002, Valerie Wilson was working for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) as an operations officer in the Directorate of Operations (DO). She was assigned to the Counterproliferation Division (CPD) at CIA Headquarters, where she served as the Chief of a CPD component with responsibility for weapons proliferation issues related to Iraq.

While assigned to CPD, Ms. Wilson engaged in Temporary Duty (TDY) travel overseas on official business. She traveled at least seven times to more than ten countries. When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity--sometimes in true name and sometimes in alias--but always using cover--whether official or non-official cover (NOC)--with no ostensible relationship to the CIA.

At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States.

Now, if you have evidence past May 29,2007 that can refute the CIA's listing her as covert in their own documents in memorandum filed by a US Attorney....then I implore you to do so....until then....you are the one who is lying. And please....if you want a source.....use google. I will do the same for you.

This post has been edited by TheShiznit: Today, 9:23 AM

You know what else is "simple man stuff"? The fact that Plame hadn't been working "covertly" for SIX YEARS before Libby allegedly "outed" her. Where is the national security threat again? :D

And, again, there's absolutely no evidence that Libby's alleged actions caused any sort of national security threat. Plame wasn't killed on one of her missions and there are plenty of CIA agents that were able to step up and take her place when she resigned two years ago.

You still can't comprehend the difference between somebody's actions that "may have possibly resulted in a security breach that could've in theory caused an intelligence problem that may have potentially made our nation every-so-slightly more vulnerable towards terrorist attacks" and a person who was involved in the torture and slaughter of at least 50 dogs with all of the evidence in the world to back it up. While Libby (or whomever's violation of protocol forced Plame out of her job) may be a real Megan Fox who deserves to be punished, saying that his actions (implied or actual) were a greater evil than those of one who tortures and ruthlessly murders domesticated pets only makes sense to those who have place negligible value on life. I'm sure that your defense-of-the-homeland-at-all-costs attitude would've been accepted with open arms in 1930's Germany, but not so much in 21st Century America.

Why do you suppose that the legal system comes down harder on LSD dealers at Grateful Dead shows than they (originally) did on Scooter Libby? Perhaps it's because the POTENTIAL negative impact on America is significantly less? And how long have Deadheads been dropping acid? Apparently not as long as you have.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Did anyone see Charles Barkley interviewed? He was awesome. He said that people need to cut the race card BS. He said that cruelty is cruelty and it didn't matter how one was raised or how hard his childhood was. "He was wrong for what he did and needs to be punished same if he was white, black, or any other color."

Bravo Charles!

Did anyone see Charles Barkley interviewed? He was awesome. He said that people need to cut the race card BS. He said that cruelty is cruelty and it didn't matter how one was raised or how hard his childhood was. "He was wrong for what he did and needs to be punished same if he was white, black, or any other color."

Bravo Charles!

What does that have to do with how intelligent you are or which school is better? :D