[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you make this trade?

Shorttynaz

I know, these are posted all the time, but I'm really sitting on the fence for this one.

I have been offered:

Ahman Green

Santana Moss

FOR

Cedric Benson

My team is in my signature, and this is a PPR league. The Texans play the POOR run D Colts twice, a sort of improved Titans D twice, and an underperforming JAX D twice. Benson plays in a weak division, but has looked HORRIBLE so far this pre-season. Would you make it? Feel free to let me know why or why not if you wish. Thanks!!

It gives me a little more depth, but is Moss an every week starter over Holmes or Mark Clayton? A Green's injury history concerns me, but I like what Houston has done in the offseason, and so far the first team offense doesn't look half bad..

I know, these are posted all the time, but I'm really sitting on the fence for this one.

I have been offered:

Ahman Green

Santana Moss

FOR

Cedric Benson

This guy IS a STEELERS homer. I would like to try to use that to my advantage a little. I'm considering countering with:

C Benson

S Holmes

FOR

A Green

J Walker

Am I asking for too much???? Is this a fair trade? Or would I be giving up too much??

Am I asking for too much???? Is this a fair trade? Or would I be giving up too much??

That doesn't sound unreasonable to me. I think any objection would only come from someone's perceived value of one of the players involved. If Walker is his top WR, which probably isn't the case, he might balk at having to start Moss and Holmes as his top 2 each week. As I'm not high on Benson, go for it.

This guy IS a STEELERS homer. I would like to try to use that to my advantage a little. I'm considering countering with:

C Benson

S Holmes

FOR

A Green

J Walker

I like that deal a bit better - Walker could been in for a great year

C Benson

S Holmes

FOR

A Green

J Walker

I would MUCH rather be on the Benson / Holmes end of this deal.

If he'd do Walker/Green for Holmes/Benson I would probably go for it. But no, I wouldn't give up Benson for Green. Santanna Moss only really had 3-4 quality weeks last season. Not enough in my books to warrant a 'need' to acquire him. Santonio will probably post similar numbers.

I would MUCH rather be on the Benson / Holmes end of this deal.

Just curious as to why??? If I move Benson, it's going to be before the season starts. He's my #3 RB (we can start 3 each week) and his value varies by different people. He's got the talent and upside playing for a power offense. However he's looked horrible in the pre-season (my reasoning for wanting to trade him) and I would like to upgrade my WR's a little before the season starts. This offer is pending. I already talked with him about it and at first he was like F' no! But then after listening to it, he's considering it. His RB's are Alexander, Green, and B Jacobs, while his WR's are S Smith, J Walker, S Moss, D Henderson, Ernest Wilford.