[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Year Anniversary, LET US NOT FORGET!

KSUChiefsTarheelFan

Nice vid KSU, I'd like to see the whole thing. Check out the links in my thread as well for some more positive aspects of the rebuilding process.

Last night as well there was a documentary on one of the channels showing how one of the new "hurricane proof" modular houses was being built & delivered to a woman in Bay St. Louis. The woman's reaction when she saw her new house was extremely moving. :D

I made this avatar last year. Anyone can feel free to use it, in memory of the anniversary.

:D

:D

BTW, I wish they would have left Kayne West off of that video. It completely ruins the ending putting that idiot on there.

Good video. Brings back memories and feelings.

On another note:

I think I missed the "Lest we forget the Tsunami victims" thread.

Over 200,000 more people died in that natural disaster.

Good call Riff...being so far from home things like that do tend to get forgotten when they should not. :D

I agree. I definatley walked around with a Red Cross t-shirt when that happened. How is it that there are 33,000 people wtill living in FEMA trailors? This is just mind boggling to me, given the fact that we gave so much to the tsunami victims.

Good call Riff...being so far from home things like that do tend to get forgotten when they should not. :D

I agree. I definatley walked around with a Red Cross t-shirt when that happened. How is it that there are 33,000 people wtill living in FEMA trailors? This is just mind boggling to me, given the fact that we gave so much to the tsunami victims.

What does the amount of money we gave for the tsunami victims have to do with people still being in FEMA trailors? :D

Well, we gave money to them to rebuild. But from what I hear, at least from what my family in Covington, LA say about it, alot of people are still waiting for help, funding, or insurance money.

What does the amount of money we gave for the tsunami victims have to do with people still being in FEMA trailors? :D

Well, we gave money to them to rebuild. But from what I hear, at least from what my family in Covington, LA say about it, alot of people are still waiting for help, funding, or insurance money.

It's not about the money, the money to rebuild is there...it's the backwoods bureaucracy that's holding up progress, not the funding.