[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Watch out for bigfoot. Or maybe hide your chickens!

KSUChiefsTarheelFan

Nice. That was funny. Especially like the KKK part of it. My black friends call me whitey. My white friends all me nigga. I guess you guys can call me a zebra, since you so graciously remembered that I was of mixed race. Maybe Oreo would be more suitable? My Cajun mom told me..."Sticks and stones may break your bones, but racism is something that you are ALWAYS gonna haveta deal with. So if you have to, use those sticks and stones against those ignorant asses!" I always liked that one. Poke fun if you will boys, but the fact is it really doesn't bother me at all. I can have fun with it too. Did you hear the one about the white guy, the jew, and the black guy? I'm sure you have boys...I'm sure you have. Porch Monkey...OUT!

I see how it is, KSUChiefsTarheelsFan has identified himself of being of mixed race, so now you are going to follow him and slap racial insults on him.

TypiKKKal. :D

Edited by KSUChiefsTarheelFan

Nice. That was funny. Especially like the KKK part of it. My black friends call me whitey. My white friends all me nigga. I guess you guys can call me a zebra, since you so graciously remembered that I was of mixed race. Maybe Oreo would be more suitable? My Cajun mom told me..."Sticks and stones may break your bones, but racism is something that you are ALWAYS gonna haveta deal with. So if you have to, use those sticks and stones against those ignorant asses!" I always liked that one. Poke fun if you will boys, but the fact is it really doesn't bother me at all. I can have fun with it too. Did you hear the one about the white guy, the jew, and the black guy? I'm sure you have boys...I'm sure you have. Porch Monkey...OUT!

Dammit, yer a coonass too? :D

So let me get this straight, I blast H8Tank for being a fricken JERK and you blast ME? Very well then, my friend, I am out of it. Funny how you would defend a guy that basically said he loves Jim Crow, then blast the guy who took objection to it.

I take it then, you also are a fan of Jim Crow Laws?

EDIT: On second thought: :Dalias :D

No one who has experienced what you claim to would defend someone who supports Jim Crow.

Pretty elaborate fishing expedition. :wacko:

Edited by cre8tiff

I guess I misunderstood u. Apologies. This shyt is confusing to me sometimes. Given the fact that I new to the world of bloggin, i thought you were taking a blast at me. Again, apologies.

So let me get this straight, I blast H8Tank for being a fricken JERK and you blast ME? Very well then, my friend, I am out of it. Funny how you would defend a guy that basically said he loves Jim Crow, then blast the guy who took objection to it.

I take it then, you also are a fan of Jim Crow Laws?

EDIT: On second thought: :Dalias :D

No one who has experienced what you claim to would defend someone who supports Jim Crow.

Pretty elaborate fishing expedition. :wacko:

Note to KSU........When you reply to a post please don't do it up here it freaks me out :D

I guess I misunderstood u. Apologies. This shyt is confusing to me sometimes. Given the fact that I new to the world of bloggin, i thought you were taking a blast at me. Again, apologies.

Down here is much better :D