[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodney Harrison suspended 4 games....per Rotoworld

hutchprime

Darren Woodson was never considered a cheap shot artist. he would put it to you if you came over the middle, but he wasnt a dirty player like this POS Harrison. Don't you ever compare Woodson, Dawkins to Rodney Harrison. Harrison is as dirty a player as Romanowski, just at a different position. Id be embarassed to have a player like this on my team.

I'm not comparing them as much as I'm saying that all hard hitting safeties get tagged with taking cheap shots at people...

I'm playing my role as the huddle's contrarian...

Moss, R Harrison, and the saga of Brady are going to be the downfall of the Putriots this yr. This team has a fragile RB, a pathetic secondary, an aged LB core, and distractions galore. Im predicting 9-7 and 1st round exit in the playoffs, if they get there.

:fish:

Edited by piratesownninjas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree... It doesn't make him hit any harder or run any faster...

It speeds up the recovery process. I can see your point, I just don't agree with it.

yeah...because not everyone is allowed to use this and if they do...it's at a risk...

it allows him to hang it out there a little more and play the way he does...

unlike alot of other players who have to wait out the recovery process after playing again while he's back up to speed already..

He's only hated by some because he's cocky and dark shaded. At least the Colts WRs know to duck and fall straight to the ground everytime they catch a pass. Who needs YAC? :D

How did YAC work out for the Pats in the Championship game last year?

I'm pretty sure when Marvin Harrison is accepting his 1st-year eligability gold jacket, he won't be worried about YAC.

As the deadline for final roster cuts neared Saturday morning, the Cowboys learned quarterbacks coach Wade Wilson has been suspended by the NFL for the first five-regular season games and fined $100,000 for violating the league's policy on performance enhancing substances.

According a statement by an NFL spokesperson, Wilson acknowledged purchasing and using prohibited substances for personal use only, but did not distribute any prohibited substances to other people and has ceased using these substances.

Wilson's suspension is effective immediately, and he will be eligible to be reinstated Tuesday, Oct. 9 - the week leading up to the Cowboys' Oct. 14 home game against New England. Cowboys offensive coordinator Jason Garrett and offensive assistant/quality control coach Wes Phillips will handle Wilson's coaching duties during his suspension.

"This situation is the result of an uninformed decision that I made, and I accept responsibility for my mistake," Wilson said in a statement, adding later via conference call that the events took place last fall while serving as the Chicago Bears' quarterbacks coach. "My actions were the result of trying to improve the quality of my life based upon my 20-plus years of living with diabetes.

"I did, however, make an error. I had a very limited exposure to a substance. It did not have a positive effect on the quality of my life, and I soon discarded it. It was used only by me and not made available to anyone else."

1 out of, what was it, 4 AFC Champ games. :D

Uh, actually it was 1 out of 2. But I can see how you'd get that wrong, as statistical analysis was never your strong point.

And don't forget about Marvin batting 1.000 in Super Bowls. Remind me, how many rings do Ron Mexico and Randy Moss have? :D

Uh, actually it was 1 out of 2. But I can see how you'd get that wrong, as statistical analysis was never your strong point.

And don't forget about Marvin batting 1.000 in Super Bowls. Remind me, how many rings do Ron Mexico and Randy Moss have? :D

Not as many as Brady? :D

Where did I say I was pulling for Brady? I was just stating NFL facts based on Superbowls.

Moss is doing Sega! right now. He's making the Colts CBs Sega! themselves knowing that they are about to be put in the new Randy Moss TD poster.

you buy posters? :D