[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which player has the best chance of becoming the starter?

SpinalTapp

Did anybody watch Lendale White this pre-season? Can you say Ron Dayne II...Selvin might make it in but Lendale White needs to lose a 'few' pounds and pick up some speed or his NFL career is going to be very short lived.

Believe me, I'm not the biggest Lendale fan in the world, but the guy is very nimble for his size, quick feet, very impressive vision, soft hands and solid pass blocker.

I saw all the Titans preseason games. You couldn't help but be impressed with Lendale in the final 2. Even if against a porous Buffalo defense. And I dealt him away 2 weeks ago for B Marsh in a dynasty. Though I'd do the deal in a minute again, Lendale looked fine to me.

Brown runs too upright to last 16 games (I don't think Lendale will last 16 either, but a combo should get 16 games).

I'm not convinced Mike Bell is out of the picture. I'm actually buying low on Bell right now in all my dynasty leagues. Droughns and Mike Anderson were at FB before becoming 1000 yard rushers for Denver. Something to think about. What I'd do is pick up Young and sell hign on him. (maybe package him with another player for an upgrade)

Edited by cory_n_az